🎀 Chapter-30🎀

Start from the beginning

Lisa was playing with her Mom, Irene when Namjoon entered the room with a girl in his hand.

Lisa looked at her and immediately squealed.

Lisa- Unnie......

Lisa said. Namjoon putted the girl down and she immediately ran to Jennie.

Namjoon- They both are behaving like they lost each other and meeting after years.

Namjoon said to Irene. She chuckled and stood up.

Irene- This is what we call the Twins Bond.

She said. Namjoon have her a nod and smiled mumbling a small "True".

Namjoon- Lisa, Yeonie. Do you wanna go to park?

He asked. Lisa and Yeonie nodded their heads and said

Lisa, Yeonie- Yesh Dada!!

They said. Namjoon nodded. He bent down and opened his arms. Both the girls immediately ran to their father and hugged him.

Irene was melting down because of the cuteness.
.
.
.
.
.

4 hours Later

Namjoon- YEONIEEE!!!! WHERE ARE YOU??!!

Irene- YEON!!!!!! BABY!! COME TO MUMMA!!!

Flashback Ends.

Namjoon immediately stood up when he hear knock on his door. He wiped his tears and went to open the door. He saw Jisso there.

Namjoon frowned.

Namjoon- What happened Noona?

Jisso- Uh-- I actually forgot my phone.

She said. Namjoon nodded and let Jisso in. She took her phone and was about to go but stopped and turned around.

She looked at Namjoon who was looking a little confused

Jisso- When will you understand that you can't lie to me and your Hyung?

She said. Namjoon was confused on why she suddenly said that.

Namjoon- What do you mean Noona?

He asked. She didn't said anything and hold him by wrist. She came inside the room once again and sat kn the bed with a very confused Namjoon beside her.

Jisso- You were missing Yeonie. Right?

To say Namjoon was shock was an understatement. He looked at Jisso thinking how did she know?

Namjoon- N-Noona act--

Jisso- I know you from a very long time Namjoon. And just like Jin, I also know when you are happy and when you are sad. Now, tell me what I said I'd true. Right?