Chapter 24

"Nat!"

"5 more minutes..." She mumbled. "Natasha!!" I pushed her again. "Nooo." I rolled my eyes and pulled the blanket off her body. "Romanoff!!"

"What???" She sat up and pulled the blanket back over her body. "Weren't you on a date?" She said sleepily. "We just got back." "Liv it's 2am, go to sleep." She laid her head back down on the pillow and I laid beside her. "I can't." She glared at me before closing her eyes. "You can sit in here, just be quiet." She mumbled. I smiled even though she couldn't see me, "Steve told me he was falling in love with me."

Her eyes shot open and she looked at me. "What?!" I nodded quickly and she sat straight up. "Rogers??" I nodded again. "What did you say back??" "I didn't actuallyyy say anything back. It was more of a really big smile and I kissed him. But like, I don't think he was expecting me to say it back right away. I mean we only just had our first date."

"Then why the fuck are you laying in bed with me?? Shouldn't you be like jumping his bones?" "Well I had to tell someone but also I'm still sore from all the sex with Johnny and I don't know if you're aware but Steve has a really bi-" "Okay. La la la la la. Don't need to hear about that." She put her hands over her ears and closed her eyes. She opened one eye and realized I had stopped talking and she uncovered her ears. "Really big dick."

"LIV!" I shrugged and used my hands to show just how big. "Get out of my room!" Nat laughed and pushed me off the bed. "Go sleep with your super soldier." A wide smile spread across my face. "I think I will." I hopped off her bed and exited the room, making a beeline for Steve's room. I knocked softly on the door and pushed it open slightly. He was in the process of pulling his shirt over his head. His back muscles flexed.

He spun around and smiled when he saw me but my eyes were glued to his perfect and sculpted body that I loved. "Liv?" I snapped my eyes up to his blue ones and smiled. "Hi." I let out a breath of air and closed the door behind me. I walked up closer to him and brought his lips down to mine. His hands found my waist and pulled me closer. "Can I sleep here?" I asked softly. He smiled slightly, "do you really need to ask?" I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth and shook my head. His hands moved under my shirt and swiftly pulled it over my head, undressing me. He kneeled down and unbuttoned my jean shorts before pulling those down my legs as well. I stepped out of them and he ran his hands up my legs slowly.

"You're perfect, Liv." He pressed a kiss to my stomach and stood up, grabbing his shirt from the bed. He pulled it over my head and held my hand tightly. "Much better." I smiled and climbed into his bed. He climbed in behind me and pulled me flush against his chest.

I sighed and relaxed into him. His hand slipped under the shirt and he rubbed small circles on my waist. "Steve?" I asked softly. "Hmm?" I turned around in his arms and ran my fingers in his hair. His eyes fluttered open and looked into mine. "I'm sorry about not telling you about Bucky." "You don't have to apologize, Liv. I didn't exactly tell you about Sharon so I'm sorry too."

"Yea about that..." "You asked Friday. I know." "I'm sorry. It was an invasion of privacy. I was just so mad when you blew me off for her in your office."

"I should never have done that in the first place. When we got back from the mission, you were the first person I wanted to see and hold but I was being a stubborn ass about it." He laughed slightly and I leaned forward and connected our lips. "This is what I want, Liv." He whispered. "Be my girlfriend. Officially. Not just someone I hook up with occasionally in the storage closet." I laughed and wrapped myself around him. "I want to be your girlfriend. It's all I've wanted since you picked me up that night. I want to be yours."

"That means telling Tony." I groaned and leaned into his chest. "I'll tell him...Just be prepared for Iron Man to shoot something at you." "I'll keep my shield close then, will that make you feel better?" I nodded and snuggled into him. "Go to sleep." He pulled me closer, if that was even possible, and held me tightly as I fell asleep to his heartbeat.

-

I woke up the next morning to a cold bed. I groaned in annoyance and rolled onto my back. "Stupid Steve and his stupid morning runs." I mumbled. "You know you could join me." I jumped and sat up, seeing Steve leaning against the door frame. When did he come into the room? His hair was damp and he had sweat dripping down his forehead and arms. "And feel pathetic like Sam when you run laps around me? No thanks." He laughed and walked over to the bed, bending down to give me a kiss. "I wouldn't run laps around you. I would run with you." "No you wouldn't." I pushed him away and he laughed. "You're right, I don't think I could physically go that slow." I picked up the pillow and smacked him with it. Unfortunately he's a stupid super soldier and caught it. "I'm going to shower."

"That I have no problem joining." He smirked and grabbed my waist, throwing me over his shoulder. "Steve!" I laughed. He swatted my ass gently and carried me into the bathroom, setting me on the counter. He turned on the water first and then pulled his sweaty clothes off before pulling the shirt off of my body. He lifted me off the counter and walked into the shower, pressing me roughly against the wall as his lips met mine. I groaned at the sensation of the cold shower tiles and arched my back.

I ran my hands over Steve's broad shoulders as the warm water rained down on us. His hands were squeezing my ass and grinding my body against his. I could feel how hard he was with each movement. I desperately needed him at this moment, and he knew that. "Steve..." I moaned as his mouth attacked my neck. "Hmm?" "Need..to feel..you..." He moved his hips against me teasingly slowly. "Hmm? You sure you don't want that playboy from the other night?" He growled, his lips sucking my neck hard. "Can he make you cum like I can?"

"No..." I moaned and he slapped my ass. "No, what?" "No Captain..." He groaned and pressed his tip against my aching core.

"Steve..." Steve grunted and bit down on my shoulder. "Ow!" He ran his tongue over the bite soothingly. I moaned as his tip brushed against my entrance once again. He jerked his hips up and slowly pushed into me. He slowly lowered my body onto him. "Oh my god." I groaned and dug my nails into his shoulder. "Steve, please." I whimpered. He ignored me and pulled out completely. I whined at the loss of contact and he dropped my legs onto the ground. "Turn around. Hands on the wall." He whispered, his teeth grazing my ear.

I complied and turned around slowly, placing my palms flat against the shower wall. I moaned as I felt his hand connect with my ass. "What do you want, Liv?"

"You! Fuck...Cap, I want...need...you, please." I panted as his fingers toyed with my entrance. His hands shifted to my hips and he quickly thrust inside of me. I groaned and dropped my head as I felt him lift one of my legs for a better angle. He held it tightly in his hand as the other gripped my hip. His grip was so tight, it felt like he forgot he was a super soldier. "Steve!" I yelled, dropping my head, as he pounded into me. His hands snaked around my body and kneaded my breasts.

His hand slowly moved from my chest towards my neck, wrapping his fingers around me and pulling me flush against his chest. "I want you to say it." Steve demanded. He kept a firm grip on my throat. At this point, I was struggling to actually speak, he was roughly thrusting into me. "Say it Liv." His motions slowed and my walls were clenching tightly around him. "Oh god...I-"

"Tell me baby, tell me what I want to hear." He said again as his lips grazed my earlobe. "I'm yours." I gasped as he twisted his hips, slamming against my g-spot. My orgasm came on strong and I gushed all over him. "Fuck." He let go of my body and I fell forward slightly. The only thing holding me up at this point was my hands on the wall and Steve. I felt him throb inside of my walls before he finally released. His thrusts were still strong but sloppy. He chased his own release as my legs started pulsing.

He pulled out slowly and held onto me tightly so I wouldn't fall over. I couldn't stand upright. When he turned me around, he instantly became attentive and sweet. His hands gently caressed my body and he planted kisses over my body. "I can't walk." I mumbled. He laughed softly and pulled me flush against him and under the stream of water. He carefully washed my body and lifted me out of the shower and onto the counter where he dried and dressed me.

"Jealousy looks good on you." I said, running my fingers through his damp hair. "Olivia if you intentionally make me jealous..." "You'll what, Captain Rogers?" He leaned forward and I felt his lips brush against my cheek, "I'll bend you over my knee."