Chapter 9

Olivia's POV

Bucky and I walked with purpose into the small Romanian warehouse, his metal arm glinting in the dim light. "We've been expecting you." A voice echoed through the warehouse. I could feel my heart racing as I walked a pace behind him. Bucky had slipped easily into the role of the Winter Soldier, his eyes cold and unfeeling. He nodded curtly in response to Wolfgang, who approached us slowly. "Anastasia...lovely to meet you dear." He held out his hand towards me until Bucky pushed his hand away. "No." His voice a low growl.

"Let's skip the pleasantries and get down to business. I'm here for Rumlow. I trust he told you the weapons he needed over the phone?" Wolfgang nodded at me and paced around the room. "He did. I'm glad Hydra is rebuilding after the Captain and Black Widow released top secret Hydra files." My body tenses as my eyes darted around the room. He's seen the files. "Cut off one head, two more shall grow." I said trying to hide my uneasiness. He walked around the room and sat down at a table, motioning for me to sit down in front of him. I gracefully approached the table, Bucky close behind. "We'll let's make a deal then shall we?"

One of his armed guards walked up to him and whispered something in his ear. "Thank you, Robin." He waved off the guard and turned back to me with a sinister smile. In one swift motion he unholstered his gun, pointing it at me. Bucky immediately pointed his own gun at him. All other guns were on us as he spoke, "Olivia Stark. You've just earned me a pretty penny. At ease soldier, this won't end well for either of you if you shoot." Bucky refused to lower his weapon, keeping his gun pointed at Wolfgang.

Wolfgang kept his gun pointed at me as the large warehouse doors opened. Rumlow. "Olivia Stark, so good to see you again. And with the Winter Soldier as well...isn't it just my lucky day." He smirked walking over to us.

"Detain him." Rumlow said, pointing at Bucky. Guards quickly detained him, injecting him with something to weaken him.

"As for you, I don't know what to do with you yet...get them both in the car." Rumlow said as some of his guards walked up to me, cuffing my hands behind my back. "My fee?" Wolfgang said and Rumlow motioned for someone to hand him a case. "Pleasure doing business with you." He smiled and began to walk away.

"Sir we found something." Rumlow turned towards the doors of the warehouse where Steve and Nat were being brought in. Rumlow let out a laugh as I glared at both of them. "Oh my god...It really is my lucky day isn't it." Rumlow laughed and approached Steve and Nat. "I'm going to make this very simple for you, Rogers. You even try anything, I'll have them all killed while you watch." I watched as Steve's body tensed as he clenched his jaw. "Get them to the car." Rumlow pointed in our direction and his guards pushed Bucky and I out of the door. Steve's eyes were locked on mine, worry filled them.

"Oh I see." Rumlow looked back at the guards that were holding onto my arm. "Bring here here." The guard shoved me over towards Rumlow who pulled out a gun, holding it to my head. Steve's entire body tensed up and he took a step forward, not caring about the 12 guns that were currently pointed in their direction. I knew he could easily take them but he wouldn't. "Don't." He growled. Rumlow studied his face and ran the gun along the side of my face. His face turned into a sinister grin.

"You've slept with her haven't you." He paused, watching Steve's face carefully. "I've gotta admit...I bet she feels real nice." Steve's jaw clenched as Rumlow moved his hand across my chest. His touch made me want to vomit. I watched Steve carefully, he looked like he was about to do something drastic. I gave him a pleading look and he backed off slightly.

Rumlow removed his hand from my body abruptly, "maybe I'll take her for a test drive." He was trying to get a rise out of Steve. It was obvious. Steve remained like a statue.

"Now you're going to let me walk out of here and I'll be nice and let you both live another day. I've already got two important assets and I don't need the heat from killing Captain America right now. In due time. If you try anything, I'll shoot your little girlfriend." I heard Rumlow say as he gripped my arm tightly, backing us out of the warehouse with guns still pointed at Steve and Nat. Rumlow quickly shut the door to the car and told the driver to floor it.

"Well, what do we do with you now?"

Steve's POV

"DAMNIT!" I yelled as I watched them drive away. "Steve. Tell me you didn't." Nat said, staring daggers at me. "Did what?" "You know exactly what I'm taking about. Olivia."

"No, Nat. We haven't."

"But you want too?" She pressed. I ignored her and began pacing. "We should have done something!" I yelled. "Don't avoid the question."

"Yes, Nat! I like her. Happy?! And now she's gone." I yell in frustration.

"He had a gun to her head. He would have killed her. At least they're both still alive. We need to get back to their jet and talk to Fury." I sighed and agreed as we quickly made our way to the jet that they arrived in.

"Agent Romanoff? Captain Rogers?" The agent said with a confused look on his face. "Rumlow walked in. The deal was compromised." Nat explained. He sighed and nodded, "I know. I saw from security footage in the area. We have a small team in route now." I scoffed and pinned him against the wall. "STEVE!" Nat yelled as I got in his face. "Where are they going?"

"There's a tracker in Olivia's suit." "Give it to me." I said lowly and he pointed over at one of the screens. I released him and walked over to the screen as a small dot moved around. "That's her. There's a team on route to her current position now." "We're going." I said, turning around ready to storm off the jet. "Steve, be reasonable about this." Nat said, stopping my movements. "It's way past the time for being reasonable, Nat." I grumbled as static over the comms came through. "Beta team to base?" The agent quickly approached the front of the jet. "This is base to Beta team, what do you have?" "We have Wolfgang in custody, routing to SHIELD headquarters now." The agent let out a sigh of relief and thanked them for the update.

"They got him. Fury was explicit about nothing happening to Olivia and Barnes. They'll get her." I clenched my jaw again and glared at Nat. "I'm going after her. Can you get that on a phone?" I asked the agent and he nodded. "Steve, think about this." I shook my head as the agent handed me a phone with Olivia's tracker. "Either get out of my way or come with me Natasha." She sighed and stepped out of my way. "Where too?"