Chapter 11

"Then I guess I owe you a proper thank you..."

I bit my lip again and pulled Steve closer to me. Our lips met in a passionate kiss as he slowly got up, letting me lean back onto the bed as he hovered over me. A soft moan passed through my lips as Steve's lips attached to my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair as he leaves a trail of bites down my chest. "God Liv." He groaned as his hands roamed my body, his right hand sliding into the sweatpants Banner gave me to change into.

My breathing quickened as his finger grazed my center. I could feel him smirk against my skin before he bit down on my breast, evoking a small yelp from me. "Steve..." I moaned. "Hmm." He glanced up at me, my head arching back into the covers. "You're so wet Liv." I hummed in agreement as his hand ripped my panties and gently began rubbing small circles on my clit. His lips found mine once more as he gently slid two fingers into me.

I moaned into our kiss as he moved his fingers in and out quicker. He pulled his fingers out abruptly, eliciting a loud whine. "Don't whine." He mumbled against my lips with his stupid smirk before reaching down to remove my sweatpants. He ripped them off my legs and spread my legs apart with his hands. His eyes glanced up at me before his mouth connected with my center. "Shit." My hand was instantly in his blonde hair, gripping it tightly as he expertly moved his tongue. His fingers joined his tongue, edging me closer to my orgasm.

Where he learned how to do this so well...I don't know or care. All I know is that it feels fucking amazing right now.

I gripped Steve's hair tightly as he groaned against my clit. I clenched around his fingers as the vibrations sent me closer to the edge. "Liv, cum." His fingers brushed against my g-spot with each stroke, causing me to clench around his fingers with each pump. I moaned loudly as I came undone, his lips sucking up every last drop.

He pulled away, quickly taking off his own pants and boxers. I tried to steady my breathing as he climbed back over me. I felt his length brush against my core as he planted a needy kiss against my lips. I tasted myself as his tongue danced around mine. Our hands interlocked as he slowly slipped into my wetness. "Shit." He groaned as our bodies fit together like two puzzle pieces.

"Steve. Move." I whined as he remained still, feeling my walls clench around him. He obliged and slowly moved in and out of me. Our lips clashed together as he brought my arms above my head. "Liv." He moaned, brushing against my g-spot with each thrust. "God. Steve." I arched my back, meeting his thrusts.

His thrusts got harder as he continued, making me a moaning mess. In a swift movement, I flipped us over, straddling him. His hands found my hips as I began bouncing up and down on his length. "Fuck." Steve threw his head back in the pillows as I continued to ride him.

Steve noticed that I was getting closer and he started rubbing my clit. I rested my hands on his chest, dragging my nails down it, leaving red marks. My breathing got uneven as I came undone above him. "That's right Liv, cum for me." I continued to move on his cock, "That's it. Good girl." I moaned loudly felt his hot cum spurt inside of me. I collapsed on his chest, out of breath and sweaty. He flipped us over and pushed some of my hair out of my face. "Are you seriously still hard right now?" I asked as I felt his cock pulsing inside of me. "I could do this all day." He smirked, grinded his hips against me a few times, and pressed a kiss to my lips. My body shuddered underneath him. "Okay well I need like 5 minutes." He laughed and pulled out, flopping on the bed next to me.

I instinctively cuddled into his side, placing my head on his chest. I felt his arm wrap around me as his hand drew circles on my back.

"Why is your room so much bigger and nicer than mine?" He said, taking a good look around the room. "You're just now noticing this?" I laughed. "Yea. This is nepotism clearly." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Your room is nice too." "Liv, you have a whole living room, full size fridge, and a microwave...I have a bed, a dresser, and a desk." I shrugged and he kissed my head as we laid in a comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"Steve?" "Yea." I looked up at him and admired his beautiful features. "Seriously, thank you for coming to get me that night at the bar." He placed a gentle kiss on my head. "I can't imagine what would have happened if you didn't." I mumbled. "That guy was lucky I only broke his nose. The way he spoke about you, or honestly any woman, made my blood boil. I was ready to rip his head off." I laughed and he got up out of the bed. I whined a little and he smiled, pulling his boxers back up. "Wait here."

He stuck his head out of the door and looked both ways before running across the hallway into his room. He quickly came back in with his sketchbook in one hand and his charcoal pencil in another. I sat up with the sheet around my body as he came back in.

"Stay right there." He sat up against the headboard and started sketching. "Steve!" I laughed and he glared at me. "Don't move." I turned my head towards him and watched as he sketched, his tongue barely peeking out between his lips. I bit my lip as I watched his muscles flex as he drew.

"Anddd done." He held the sketchbook close to his body and gave me a warm smile. I turned around and sat on my legs facing him. He turned the sketchbook around and I gasped.

"Steve

"Steve..." I reached out and touched the page. "You've been the only thing I've been able to draw since the day I met you." He flipped to another page and it was a portrait of my face from the night I asked him to zip up my dress.

" He flipped to another page and it was a portrait of my face from the night I asked him to zip up my dress

He watched me carefully as I held the sketchbook in my hands. "They're beautiful." I looked up at him and dropped the sketchbook, wrapping my arms around my neck and pressing my lips to his. "No one has ever drawn me before..." "Good. I want to be the first and the last." I bit my lip as he flipped us back over, pinning me under him.

"I like you Liv. I want to see where this goes." "I want that too." I let my hand trace his jaw as he smiled. "One condition." I lifted a finger up and he raised his eyebrows. "We keep it on the down low for now. I don't want Tony to have a heart attack." I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pressed his lips against mine again.

"Deal."