Chapter 21

"But would you want to get out of here?" He asked. His piercing blue eyes gazed into mine and sparkled when he flashed his bright white teeth. "I'd love to." I smiled. He was confident and sexy, and right now I needed someone to distract me from all things Steve Rogers. Johnny Storm was perfect for that.

We quickly closed our bar tabs and downed our drinks before heading outside. "I can get us a cab." He said. I grabbed his arm and handed him my car keys. He smiled at me and grabbed the keys out of my hand. We quickly walked towards the car, stumbling a bit with our hands intertwined. "Nice car." He took a long look at the car, admiring it, before opening the passenger door for me and getting into the driver's seat. "Not as cool as my Ferrari but..." He teased and I shoved his arm with a laugh. "Just drive, Storm."

As he settled into the driver's seat, he couldn't help but marvel at the sleek design and powerful engine as the car started. After all, he is a car guy. "Alright, let's see what this baby can do," he said with a grin as he revved the engine.

Suddenly Fridat spoke up. "Good evening, Ms. Stark. Where can I take you?" Johnny jumped in surprise, obviously not expecting the car to talk. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. What the hell was that?" I laughed a little and smiled over at him. "That's Friday. She runs all of the systems in the car. She typically drives me home when I've had too much to drink. Friday? Set the system to manual drive." "Setting system. All set."

Johnny revved the engine again and sped out of the parking lot. He pulled into a tall building and parked in the parking garage. We quickly got out and he led me towards the elevator. Within seconds our bodies were pressed up against each other in a passionate kiss. His hands slid under the blazer, squeezing my skin. I felt him hard through his pants as he pressed his body up against me.

The elevator came to a stop and we stumbled out into the room. "Johnny? Is that you?" A woman's voice called out. "Shit. It's my sister." He mumbled against my lips. He pulled away, giving me a moment to take in my surroundings. We were definitely in a penthouse. There was lots of science equipment around as well. "I'm busy, Sue." He yelled back. He grabbed my hand, pulling me up a set of stairs and into a large room. Once we were inside he pushed me up against the door, pulling off the black blazer. My hands pushed down his own jacket. His hands roughly gripped my body, squeezing all the right places as he left hot kisses down my neck.

"Johnny..." I moaned softly, tugging on the base of his shirt. He pulled it over his head in one swift motion. A soft moan passed through my lips as I ran my hands across his toned body. He was hot. "God you're so hot." He groaned. He quickly lifted me up and tossed me onto his bed. He crawled over me, removing the bralette-like top I had on and throwing it with the pile of our clothes on the floor. His mouth connected with my right breast first, swirling his tongue around my nipple. I threaded my fingers through his hair and arched my back at the sensation. He glanced up at me before giving my left breast the same attention.

He slowly kissed down my stomach, stopping at my shorts. He undid the button with his teeth, while keeping his eyes locked on mine. "Fuck." I groaned. Once they were unbuttoned, he slid them down my legs slowly along with my black lace panties. He let out a loud groan as his eyes landed on my dripping core. He pulled off his pants quickly and laid between my legs. He carefully ran a finger along my slit, spreading the wetness around. "Fuck you're so wet." He mumbled. His lips made contact with my skin, kissing up my inner thigh as his finger slowly rubbed my clit.

He wasted no time diving between my legs. Goosebumps appeared across my skin at the sensation. His mouth enveloped my soaked folds, his tongue moving in deliberate circles as he inserted one finger inside of me. He groaned as he felt my walls clench around his finger, sending vibrations through my body. "Oh god. Right there." I moaned, gripping his hair in my hand. As he worked his tongue and finger, his nose brushed against my clit, heightening the pleasure. My body instinctively moved against his face, trying to feel more of his tongue. It wouldn't be long before I was going to cum all over his tongue. My back lifted off the bed as moans left my lips. "Right there. Shit." I groaned as he moved his tongue and finger faster. My walls clamped down on his finger as I released against him. He groaned and didn't let up until he had gotten every last drop.

He pulled away slowly as I panted, coming down from the high. "You taste fucking incredible." He said, kissing me roughly, letting me taste myself on his tongue. I hadn't noticed that he had removed his boxers but could feel his hardness pressed against my thigh. He ran his tip through my soaked folds before slowly pressing into me. Moans left our lips as I felt myself stretch around him. I flipped us over so I was on top and grinded my hips against him. "Fuck, just like that." He groaned as his hands rested comfortably on my hips. I bounced on him as he gave my ass a playful smack. "God you feel so fucking good on me." He groaned, throwing his head back into the pillows.

It didn't take long before he was thrusting his hips up at the same time I would bounce down on him. It created the most toe curling rhythm. I kept my hands on his chest to keep myself balanced. He flipped us over again and pulled out slightly so he could flip me onto all fours. He pushed himself back into me. His hands were on my hips, guiding me back into his cock. The sound of skin slapping echoed through the room with our moans.  "Johnny." I moaned as he pounded into me from behind. "Louder, baby." He groaned. "Johnny!" I yelled as my body clenched around him. I pushed my back against him, meeting his thrusts. "Fuck, don't stop." He groaned. "Right there." I moaned, feeling him brush against my g-spot each time.

My walls fluttered against him, squeezing him as he slid in and out. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum." I moaned. "Fuck." He snapped his hips harder against me as I released against him. My orgasm caused him to swell inside me and release right after. He continued to thrust until we both came down from our high. He pulled out slowly, letting my body fall onto the bed. He laid down next to me, breathing heavily. "Shit that was amazing." He breathed out. He pulled me into his side and wrapped his arms around me. We both laid there out of breath.

A little while later, my body was definitely sore. Johnny had been quick to bounce back and we went for another two rounds. "No more." I mumbled into the comforter as he gently caressed my back. He laughed a little and kissed my exposed shoulder. It was just past midnight and there was no way I was going to make it back to the tower. My body felt like it had just run a marathon.

Johnny stood up from the bed and lifted me up with ease, walking me into his bathroom. He set me on the counter as he turned on the shower. He waited for it to warm up before lifting me again and stepping inside. He set me down gently and grabbed some body wash, lathering it up in his hands before washing my body. I let out an involuntary moan as his hands roamed over my body.

The water felt amazing against my sore muscles. He kneeled down in front of me running his hands along my legs. Once he was done, I returned the favor and washed his body off. He stepped out, grabbing a white fluffy towel and wrapped it around my body. He dried off my body and grabbed a tshirt from his closet. He pulled the article of clothing on my body before pulling on a clean pair of boxers. He lifted me up again and took me back to his bed, setting me down and crawling in behind me. I let my body relax against him, falling into a deep sleep.

Collide (Steve Rogers)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें