Chapter 4

A/N: Mentions of being drugged/sexualized but nothing too crazy. Please skip if you need too :)

"Wanda shhhhhhh." Nat laughed as they loudly walked though the hallway, obviously drunk. I laid in my bed and glanced at the time, 1:28 am. I sigh and turn on to my side and I hear a door shut.

Nat's door, but not Olivia's. She did say she didn't want to come back tonight...and then that whole...get over someone, under someone else...thing? Whatever.

I begin to drift off to sleep until I hear my phone ring. My eyes widen, shocked at the name displayed on the small screen.

Incoming Call: Olivia Stark

"Hello?"

"Steve?" I hear her faint voice come through the line.

"Yea?"

I heard her sniffle a few times, like she had been crying. "Olivia? Are you okay?" I sat up on my bed quickly.

"No." She faintly whispered, "Please don't tell Tony." I heard her let out another soft sob.

"Olivia, don't tell Tony what? Please tell me what's going on."

"A- a- he-... I didn't...A group of guys...my drink. They tried to touch me."

"Olivia where are you." I quickly started throwing on some clothes.

"I- I don't know."

"Jarvis?" "Yes, Captain Rogers?" "Locate Olivia's phone." "Right away...Ms. Stark is located on the corner of East 79th Street and 3rd Avenue."

"Olivia, I'm coming to you. Don't move, stay on the phone."

"Okay."

I quietly snuck out of my room and out of the tower, opting to take one of Tony's cars, knowing my motorcycle would be too loud and likely not the best for the situation. For starters she probably wouldn't even be able to hang on with how drunk she sounds...Not to mention the dress she left here in is definitely not motorcycle friendly...

"Jarvis, input Olivia's location into the GPS." "Right away Captain Rogers."

"Steve?"

"Yea Olivia, I'm here." I pulled out of the parking garage and quickly made my way to Olivia's location. "Steve, I don't feel good..." She mumbled, severely slurring her words. "Hey guys! I found her! She's out here." My grip on the steering wheel got tighter as I heard some guys in the background.

"Olivia."

"Hey pretty girl! Let's keep the party going back at our place...just hang up on your boyfriend. We'll take great care of you." I heard one of them say.

"Olivia."

"Come on...just come with us. Aren't you Stark's supposed to be easy." One of the guys slurred.

I drove as fast as I could, parking in the middle of the road, practically jumping out of the car. I saw Olivia struggling to stand while a group of guys surrounded her, holding her up. She stumbled a little and I watched as one of the guys grabbed her ass.

"Hey! Get away from her!" I yelled as I ran quickly over to Liv. "Back off." I glared at them, pulling Olivia away from them and closer towards me.

They backed up a little but remained close. "Steve..." She mumbled, eyes practically closed. "I'm here Liv, you're fine. We're gonna get you home." I felt her lean against me, putting all her weight against my side.

"Come on, we just wanted to have a little fun with her. I've heard the rumors that Olivia Stark is great in bed. You understand right, man to man."

"I'm going to give you three seconds to walk away." I glared at them and tightened my grip around Olivia's waist.