Chapter 24

Tom could tell where this was going and is precisely because of this that he wanted to flee from there.

But he doesn't flee, no, a Dark Lord does not flee from anything, even if the thing is his crush's parents who he personally killed.

"And why is this here?" Tom asked, hoping that it's not what was thinking.

"Tom, why are you asking when you already know the answer?" Harry asked, a playful smile on his face when he noticed Tom turning a bit paler "Relax, they have already forgive you, but that doesn't mean they have forgotten" he warned him.

He had told his family about Tom being his mate as soon as he talked with them for the first time.

"Master, the dead can not come to back" his eternal servent, or atleast until Harry doesn't want him anymore, said when he asked for 20th time to bring his parents back "Their time on this land has been long due, they are well and content on my realm"

"It doesn't matter, i wish to see them" Harry said through gritted teeth.

He was only made aware recently that he was Death's Master and despite not wanting to be more anormal than he already is, the pros outmatch the cons as he could see his family.

"If you so desperately wish to see them, then there's way to do it whitout violating any rules" Death said with a sigh.

"Tell me, then" Harry demaned, the magic around him cracking as Harry slowly lost his patience.

"As you wish"

It was only a month later that Harry managed to gather everything for the ritual as he learned every piece of it to make sure it worked as it should.

And now he finally can do it.

Usually, there's three dates when one should do this ritual, the brithdate of the deceased soul because that's when they first arrive on this plane with that identity. Second, on their deathdate because that's the last day that their soul lived on this plane. Lastly, Samhain.

But being Death's Master has its perks, one of them is that, their presence alone can thin the veil between the two realms and allow the ritual to be preformed.

Harry sat at the center of the ritual with a dagger in his lap, he slowly started chanting in the language of the dead, tho the ritual could be done in other languages, the effects are better when it's done with this one.

As he was approching the middle of the chant, he grabbed the dagger and cut his palm, letting his blood fall on the dark ink as he chanted.

With a wave of magic passing through the surroundings, it signaled the end of the ritual.

Harry panted, because of his giant reserve of magic, it took a toll on his mind as he had to control the amount of magic that enter the ritual while he focused on the chant.

"Harry"

Harry's head glanced up so fast, it looked like it fall off.

Tears gathered in corner of his eyes as the figure of his parents along side Sirius and Remus floated in front of him.

It took a while for the crying and heart felt words to end and after being informed that his family had kept an eye on him all these years while on Death's realm led to another, this time shorter, crying session.

"So, son, we already know you have a mate, but we don't know who they are" His father said, opening up the topic they were eager to discut.

Harry's blood ran cold and he nervously fidged his fingers.

"Ah, he is Tom Riddle" he said, not thinking too much as that would make it worse.

Although, he was his mate and had never met him while sane, Harry knew that Fate wouldn't have paired them together if they weren't fit to each other, so he was ready to defend his mate if anything bad came out of their mouths, he had all the eternity to make amends with them.

"Ahh, Harry it's been a while since we last talk" his father's voice brought him out of his memories as he floated.

Harry was aware that those in Death's realm, as long as either he or his servent wanted, could have the memories of the former time-line if they were already dead before he came.

"Yes, it has, dad" he replied, smiling faintly at the ghostly figure before he turn to the pale red headed woman beside him "Hello, mom"

"Hello, sweatie" she said with a gentle smile "How have you been? Everything going smoothly?" she asked, wanting to catch up to her son's doings.

"Everything is alright" Harry said, still with the same gentle smile "Besides that, i have someone here with me i want you to meet" he said, beckoning to Tom to come closer.

Tom, for his part, didn't look even a bit nervous as he step foward with his head high and polite smile on his face.

"Nice to you, Lord and Lady Potter" he said bowing his head slightly in respect.

"Ohh, who is this young man?" Lily asked curious to know the reason why Harry introduced him to them.

"Mom, dad, this is Tom Riddle" he said, putting his hands on Tom's shoulders "He is a good friend of mine and i hope you all get along well with him" he said with a smiling face, but the threat behind his actions and words were clear.

The couple was aware that their son has developed a few mental problems over the years, especially if it's regards his mate.

That's why they didn't mind it much and just greeted the young lad back and started to talk with him, allowing them to have a personal feel of their son's mate.

As midnight started to approch and the moon went higher in the sky, the connection between the realms was getting weaker and weaker, making the two previously 'solid' ghosts to truely look like one.

"Hmm, it seems it's time for us to go" Lily said after being able to see through her husband more easily then before.

"Yes, it seems" Harry said with hint of saddens on his voice as he offered his parents a small smile.

"We'll see you next year. And don't forget, we'll be watching over you" James said with a caring tone as he gaze at his child fondly.

"Don't get into too much trouble, or at least don't get caught" his mother said, adding the last part as an after thought.

"I won't, i promise" Harry said watching as the pair of ghosts slowly disappear back to where they belong as they give him one last smile for the year.

(Revised)