Chapter 9

"Is it possible to find out who my mate is even without my inheritance?" a very worried Harry asked.

He had just came out of the cleansing ritual, nothing much changed phisically, but he can tell his mind became clearer than ever and his magic was much stonger now.

Unfortunately, he had his inheritance blocked since a young age and he had already passed the age to received it, so althought Harry doesn't know what he would be, he is still hoping for the mate bond to work, but he didn't find any pull or anything like he read so far.

"It is possible" the goblin answered and Harry breathed a sigh of relieve "but before we move on to that, we need to have a discussion about your title and vaults." Harry nodded, more calmly knowing he can find out the person Fate pair him up with to the spend the rest of his life with "Are you aware we have been trying to reach you since you were 12?" Griphook asked, again, looking over his glasses. 

Harry shook his head.

"No, i haven't received any Gringrotts' letter"

"Then it seems someone redirct your mail elsewhere, do you have any idea of who could it be?"

"Peraphs the same person who put those on me" Harry said lightly pointing to his inheritance test.

"It's a possibility that we will investigate later. For now, let's focus on your vaults, three drops of blood" he said, passing another paper and the dagger to Harry.

The same process was repetead and Harry read the parchment.

Access to heirship/family vaults:

Potter

Flamount 

Grinffidor

Peverell

Evans 

Black

Slytherin

Gaunt

Access to lordship vaults (at 15):

Potter

Flamount

Grinffidor

Peverell

Transactions made:

Potter: 1.000 gallions monthly to Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley's trust vaults.

Flamount: 1.000 gallions monthly to Molly Weasley's trust vault and 1.500 monthly to Ginny Weasley's trust vault.

Grinffindor: 2.000 gallions monthly to Albus Dumbledore's trust vault and 10.500 yearly to Order of the Phoenix's trust vault.

Vaults accessed in a two weeks period:

Potter by Albus Dumbledore, last opened 1 week and a day ago.

Flamount by Albus Dumbledore, last opened 1 week and a day ago.

Grimffndor by Albus Dumbledore, last opened 1 week and a day ago.

"Not only did he manipulate me, but he is also stealing from me?!" Harry's knuckles had turned white from holding the paper too hard (it was spell to be undestroyable by normal means) and his hand was shaking in anger "I want it all back with interest" he said, unaware of how his magic is leaking out a bit, terrifying the nearby goblins as well as his glowing green eyes that resemble the killing curse too much for one's liking.

"It will be done" Griphook hastly complied. "Now unto the topic you want to talk about. As i have said, it is possible to know who your mate is, if you didn't received your inheritance when it was time for it" the goblin explained "To do that, you have to do a complex ritual on the full moon after you have drank a potion that takes about half a year to do"

"It doesn't matter how long it takes, i just want to who my mate is"

"Very well, we will begin preparing it. Obviously, it will cost you money"

"Take from the Grinffidor vault the necessary amount for it as well as the fee for the other services you have done" Harry said, dissmissing him a bit.

"Mr Potter" Harry's head snapped up at the sound of his name.

He was currently in the middle of transfiguration lesson with Pro. McGonagall right in front of him.

It appeared he was so immersed in his memories that he hadn't even realized that he entered the classroom.

"Yes, professor?" Harry asked, putting put a bit of innocence facade.

"Seeing how you have not been paying attention in my class, can i assume you have already mastered this spell as well?" she asked.

It was no secret that Harry can master things way faster than other studants and sometimes, teachers caught him either not paying attention or doing somethings else instead.

After being called out on that, Harry alwasy demonstrated the spell or answer correctly when asked.

Harry nodded.

"Very well. Stay after class, Mr. Potter" she said before going back to helping the students.

When the lesson finally ended, Harry remained behind until everyone left before getting up and going the Prof.'s desk.

"Mr. Potter, it is evident that first year lessons poses no challange for you" she started "As such, i and my collegued have decided that if you wish you are eligible to take the 5th year exams and come back next year as a 6th year" she proposed.

"Is the Headmaster needed for this?" he asked.

"Normally, yes. But if all of the student's teachers agree for them to advance, then all the student needs to do is having a signed authorization from them and passing the tests for the years they wish the skip" she explained with a small smile.

"Very well, I'll accept" Harry agreed after thinking about it for a bit.

Prof. McGonagall smiled a little before telling him run off to his next class.

At the end of the day, Harry went back to RoR and wasn't suprised when he saw Riddle sitting down reading a book, or pretending to after he arrived.

"How is your memories?" Harry asked him.

"Some have come back, others are still fusy" he answered, closing the book and putting his whole attention on Harry "Now, can you tell me why I'm in this state?"

"Your recklesness lead you to this" Before Tom could protest, Harry continued "If you had done a bit more research about Hocruxs this wouldn't happened. Hocruxs divides the soul, allowing you to have immortally, but it also divides your mind and magic, making you go a bit more insane as more of them you make. Making a Hocrux is a painful process and it only gets painful as more Hocruxs you make, because what you are doing is basically leaving an open wound on your soul and you only make it worse by doing more of them." Harry explained to the attentive Tom.

Tom frowned, his eyes showed a bit of confusion.

"Tom, have you gone to Gringrotts to received your inheritance?" Harry asked and Tom denied "Alright, we will do it like this, this weekend, I'll take you to Gringrotts and do all what we have to do there and we will take this chance to also settle your new identity and buy you new things, got it?" Harry said with a tone that left no room for arguments.

Tom nodded, but he was still frowing a bit.

(Revised)