Chapter 6

'Well, well what do we have here?' Alastor's voice rang inside Harry's head.

'Hello, Alastor' Harry greeted the old hat.

'Oh, Mr. Potter, i see. Oh it has been a while since i see a mind has wonderfull as yours'

'As wonderfull do you mean insane?'

'There is many forms of wonderful, Mr. Potter, all you to do is choose what you wish it to be'

'Ah, i'll think about it, for now, feel free to roam my mind. But i must warm you to be careful, there's things in here that can make you insane too'

After that memories passed before his eyes in a flash, in a second the hat had read the ones Harry let him.

There was a scream.

It took a while for the Great Hall processes that the sorting hat had just screamed, but it was enough time for it to stop.

"Ravenclaw" the hat mumbled the house Harry wanted.

There are reason he chose to go to this house. First, if he went to Grinffindor, again, someone would die at the end of the day. Second, the hufflepuffs would probably be terrified of him by the end of the day. Lastly, if he went to snakes pit, Dumbledore would increase even more the eyes around him and be more guarded against him. So, a neutral house that would leave him alone if he make a statment it would be better for the little sanity he has left.

Harry sat down amist to the silent Hall, Prof. McGonagall had to clear her throat to grabbed everyone's attention to processed with sorting.

Harry ignored the glances and whispers around as he focused on the book he brought.

He could see from the corner of his eyes the curious and eager eagles waiting to grill him with questions.

When the ceremony ended and the welcome speech was given, the members of the Ravenclaw house jumped at him to ask him question.

Harry completely ignored them, his face not even flinching as they fired question after questions.

Slowly realizing that Harry wasn't talking or reacting for that matter, they stopped and withdrew.

They waited for a while tfor Harry to reacted or do something, but Harry just continue eating as if nothing had happened.

Dinner passed with many glances thrown at him and a few attempts to invade his mind, but none successed.

Harry followed the kids who have been sorted into Ravenclaw who were being guided by their perfects, to the Tower that will be his house for the next 7 years.

After the instructions and speeches were given, Harry went up and chose a room for himself.

With a wave of his hand, his bags were unpacked and the itens were placed on their right places.

With another wave, he was on his pj, which is just pj pants and with that he laid down and went to sleep.

After doing his normal routine, Harry went down to have breakfast at the Great Hall where Prof. Flitwick, half way through with it, gave him his timetable.

After checking it and eating, Harry headed to his first class, again.

Harry was the first the arrive and the rest came in later after being guided by the perfect.

Since the time table was the same as the one in his past, Harry has the majority of his lesson with the Hufflepuffs, fortunately he won't have to deal with the house rivalry since the bagers and eagles are quite friendly with each other because they are mostly ignore by the rest of the school.

Harry didn't bother hinding his well control over magic, passing himself as a naive boy who thinks everyone can do the same as him.

So, its best to give him an award for his acting skills because he did it perfectly to the point everyone believed him.

The lessons passed smoothly as did the week, a side the stunt Prof. Snape did, which Harry passed perfectly, and the occasional headached in DADA, it was a good week.

And it was because of that, at least Harry thinks so, that he had forgot his motive for coming back.

But he was quick to remember when he had the misfortune of running into Ron Weasley, well more like he was run into by the red headed.

Harry had just left the Great Hall after eating lunch and he was on his way to the librady because he still had time until the next lesson and he wanted to go ahead with his homework.

That's when the youngest Weasely decided to confront him and calling him traitor and other stuff.

Harry completly ignored him, if Harry hadn't talked during lessons many would think he was mute.

After losing Ron off his em tail, he remembered somethings he had forgotten, like the Ron's rat, the diadam and the stone.

'Well, if i take care of this things earlier, the calmer my year will be'

With that thought, on the first weekend at Hogwarts, Harry took the opportunity to roam somewhat free, seeing as the older ones were either sleeping in or at Hogsmead while the yourger ones were still a sleep, he went to the 7th floor and passed in front of the wall and passed three times in front of it while thinking about the Room of Lost Things.

When the door appeared, he suppressed a shiver, after all the last time he was here, he barely made it out alive and went in.

He searched for 10 minutes before finding the box that had the diadem in.

He opened it to confirm before closing it and taking it with him.

After that, he went back to his common room, he had a bedroom for himself seeing as he had asked Hogwarts for it.

He went to his bedroom, went to the chest where his clothes are placed, he opened and took out all of it until he reached the bottom, then he tapped with his wand in a certain pattern and hissed a phrase in parseltongue, only then did the secret compartment opened, reveling the Gaunt's ring, Slytherin's locket Hufflepuff's cup and a locked box.

This four were the ones he had collected during his free time at the mansion he lives.

Then, he was about to leave to get the rat, but he decided to wait until Dumbledore gave him his invisible cloak for a better chance of catching the traitor.

He needed a subject to test a variety of potions and spells, the rat would be a good one and to hunt him he needs to wait, but that's okay because he had waited longer in the past.

((Revised)