The Only Place That Matters

It was well past midnight when the Ronnoc party finally wrapped up. Tired but happy, Jude gave Taylor a huge hug. "Thanks again. This has been the most amazing night."

"It's was a cool party. Jefferson has already decided we're gonna do it again next summer. And I'm going to start interning for him. Evidently he thinks my work is impressive."

Jude laughed. "Well, that's because it is."

She smiled at him. "See you in the morning, Jude. Your big day is tomorrow."

He waved goodbye to her and wandered over to Connor and hugged him from behind. "We're staying here tonight, babe. I reserved a room."

Connor turned and laughed as he took Jude into his arms. "Really? So what's going to happen tomorrow?"

Jude shook his head. "Oh no, no spoilers. You're just gonna have to wait." He grinned.

Connor play-punched him. "I don't want to wait!"

"I'll make it worth your while," Jude said, raising his eyebrows.

"Oh, will you? Is that a suggestion, or a promise?"

Jude grinned at him. "It's a promise. Com'on." He took Connor's hand and led him up to the house. Selfridge's butler escorted them to their room. Jude closed the door. "No open door policy here."

"Cool," Connor said. "I've never seen an actual real butler before."

"Obviously I haven't," Jude said. "In some of the places I lived in, the water working reliably was a plus." He looked around. "That is a huge bed."

Connor squeezed his hand. "Time to test your theory about how little of it we use?"

Jude nodded. He went over to wardrobe and took off his suit coat and hung it, Connor passed him his. They got undressed down to their boxers and Connor hugged Jude. "Want to shower?"

"Yeah," Jude said. They walked into the bathroom, discarded the boxers. The shower was a large walk-in one. "Taylor said the hot water is all heated on demand," Jude added. "You'd never run out of hot water here. I can't tell you how many times I've had to take a cold shower at home."

Connor started the water and adjusted the temperature. "I guess we don't have to rush, then, do we? After funding the Ronnoc foundation I doubt Selfridge cares about us running up his water bill. And don't remind me that we're in a drought."

Jude gave a little laugh. He hugged Connor and kissed him, they twisted around and Jude felt weak-kneed as his dick rubbed against Connor's. Jude felt all external awareness leave him, his consciousness contracted until there was just him, Connor and the water. Over and over he kissed his man, unable to satiate his Connor cravings. At last, with steam rising all around him and his entire body warm and relaxed, he pulled back and looked into Connor's eyes. Connor grabbed the soap and Jude stood there while Connor washed him, slowly and luxuriously. Then Connor washed Jude's hair and it was Jude's turn. He proceeded with the same slowness, and when he was finally done Connor stopped the water and grabbed the towels. "Wow, these are super plush."

Jude nodded as Connor dried him off. "That's the softest towel I've ever felt." They finished up and walked back into the bedroom.

"I'm up here, you know," Connor said, lifting Jude's head up.

Jude grinned. "Yeah, you're also down there." The Ronnoc wheel gift was sitting at the foot of the bed on a chest, its trunk set off to the side.

"When does whatever start tomorrow?" Connor asked.

Jude smiled as he rolled into bed. "Not until noon. We can sleep in."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Connor said, as he carefully settled in on top of Jude.