Unsafe Harbor

Jude woke up to Connor kissing his neck. "Morning, cakes."

"Morning," Jude said. "Man, this sucks...Stef and Mike were up all night. No chances to close the door and get some."

"Yeah, maybe when we get to Hidden Cove we can find a place that's actually hidden and get back at it."

"I hope so," Jude said. "It seems like every time we've wanted to make out lately something happens."

Stef came to the door and knocked on the door frame. "Shake a leg, guys. We're leaving in half-an-hour." She left.

"Sounds like we better shower together," Jude said. "With no time to mess around." He sighed and pulled Connor into the bathroom. They undressed and Connor pulled Jude into his arms and kissed him. "We really don't have time for this," Jude said, even though his penis was definitely wanting to disagree.

"It'll go faster if we wash each other," Connor said, as they climbed into the shower. They went to work scrubbing each other. "Hey, if we're both at Hidden Cove, won't we miss the chance to get those armbands?"

Jude was washing Connor's hair. "Nah, Mariana can do it for us, you know how hacker girl she is, she'll be sure to get some for us." Not that you have to worry, Connor, he thought, considering this whole event is for you. You're definitely going to be there, it's got your name on it and luckily you didn't notice yet....

"I'm excited for it," Connor said, washing Jude's hair. "You excited, cakes?"

"Oh yeah, definitely excited. Sounds like it's gonna be a big, fun party." They rinsed off and Jude stepped out, grabbed a towel for himself and one for Connor. They dried each other.

"Man, I wish I had time to hit that," Connor said wistfully, looking at Jude's dick.

"Well, if you want any breakfast we don't have time. Maybe for dessert later?"

Connor was drying Jude's hair. "You're the sweetest candy, babe. I love having you for dessert." They walked back into Jude's room and got dressed. "Hand me my shirt, cakes?"

Jude grabbed it and inhaled off it before passing it to Connor. "When we're old and living together I'm doing the laundry."

Connor laughed. "Ok, I'll do the dishes and sweep the floor. Who's gonna make the bed?"

"My bed is made by you, babe," Jude said, tying his sneakers. He grinned at Connor. "Let's get some cereal."

They went downstairs, Jude lugging his duffel. Stef was eating bacon and toast. "You boys might want to come back for the weekend, there's some big party going on at the Selfridge mansion."

"We're planning to go," Jude said, grabbing the cereal.

"Hey, pour me some, Jude," Connor asked. "I'll take your duffel out to the car." He grabbed Jude's bag and Stef's keys.

"What's the name of that party?" Stef said. "It was Ronnor or or something like that."

"Ronnoc," Jude said, coming up behind her and hugging her. "And I'd appreciate it if you didn't say that to Connor because Ronnoc is just 'Connor' spelled backwards. It's a surprise Taylor and I have been planning for him."

"Really?" Stef said. "It sounds like a huge party!"

"Taylor does excellent work, you should hire her for your counter-terrorism thing."

Stef laughed. "Maybe I should."

Connor came back in and he and Jude ate their cereal, not saying anything to each other but looking at each other and smiling a lot. Then they ran upstairs to brush their teeth. When they came back down, Adam and Ella were already there. She gave Jude and Connor hugs and they asked her how her arm was doing.