Little Planet

Jude woke up feeling warm and happy. Connor had sort of rolled onto him a bit during the night and Jude was enclosed in a cavern of Connor. His legs were intertwined with Connor's and Connor's hand was resting on his. "This is the best way to wake up," Jude whispered to himself. As Connor snored quietly in his ear his mind wandered to what Kyle would be helping Taylor with. He wondered where they would be and what they would be doing. He was still surprised that Taylor had told Kyle about Ronnoc. Jude wondered just how many details Taylor had shared; from what Kyle had said yesterday it sounded like more than a few....

Connor stirred and squeezed his hand. Jude turned his face a bit and started probing Connor's mouth with his tongue. He turned more so he was facing Connor, wrapping his arms around him and kissing him awake. As he did so he grinded his crotch against Connor's, electrified sensations coursing through him as their things rubbed against each other through their pajamas.

"Gawwwd," Connor said. "What are you doing to me, cakes? I-" he was cut off by Jude kissing him passionately again.

"Morning," Jude said.

"Damn you're a love machine lately!" Connor said, flopping back onto the bed. "That wasn't a complaint."

Jude snuggled up against his chest. "It's just really nice to have you in this bed again, instead of that other one you have to sleep in sometimes." He kissed Connor's cheek.

"Yeah, well we better get up before you get starting things we can't finish with an open door."

Jude swung his legs out and sat on the edge of the bed. Almost on cue, Stef came up to the door. "Hi loves."

"Morning momma Stef," Connor said.

She smiled. "You guys sleep well?"

"So well," Jude said. "What's up?"

"Well, Mariana is going to be out with the dance team all day and Callie has to work, I'm on shift and momma has to work with Monte on the curriculum. You've been doing really well working your grounding off, and I just spoke to Adam and he expects to be at work until late. So you and Connor can hang out here, but I have to remind you that you're not allowed to leave the house. Your Xbox privileges are restored though."

Jude looked at Connor. "That's cool. We can just hang here and maybe play some video games or in the yard."

"Okay. Make whatever you want for breakfast. I'll see you both later."

"Love you mom, have a good day at work."

She smiled and kissed her hand, tossed it towards Jude and left.

"Wow," Jude said. "I can't believe it. We're gonna be in this house, by ourselves."

Connor tugged on his pajama leggings. "And we can't go anywhere. Whatever will we do?"

Jude smiled down at him. "Did you like my cover story?"

"You make up the best cover stories, Mr. Stevens," Connor said, pulling Jude back down onto the bed. "Now shut up and kiss me, little bitch."

Jude's smile broadened and kissed Connor, relishing the softness of his lips and the heat of his mouth.

"So I've been thinking," Connor said to him, "you know how at school, there are those stairs that go up to the roof? I went up there once when I wanted a quiet place to study and nobody goes up there. This fall we should go up there on recess and do it."

Jude laughed. "You want to do it at school? You're crazy."

"Yeah, just think how amazing it would be. You'd totally be my favorite class."