Sensations in Skin

"You better stop," Jude said to Connor quietly. "I can't hold it anymore and this is a really bad place to make a mess."

Connor looked up at him, drool running down his chin. Jude felt like he was going to pass out. "Just go in my mouth," Connor whispered.

Jude could barely stand up, he had to brace himself with Connor's head. He was reminded of firing the gun at the range as his own recoiled...this was unlike any previous cum he'd had though, with Connor still working his thingy. There were explosions and stars shooting and Jude was gasping for breath.

They heard some voices outside and Jude quickly pulled up his pants as Connor shot up. Connor opened the door slightly. He nodded to Jude and they ducked out. "Hate that I didn't get to do you," Jude said to Connor. They sat down on some chairs away from everyone.

"Later, I could definitely use it."

"Was it gross?" Jude asked.

"Now who's curious?" Connor smiled at him. "Not at all. Salty, kind of banana flavored, not bitter at all really." He kissed Jude, whose tongue swam in his mouth like an eel, finding some traces left behind.

"That's different and interesting," Jude said. "I have tasted my own before but not in someone else's mouth."

"God, can we stop talking about it? I'm so hard."

"We should find the others," Jude said.

Connor nodded. "Good idea." They stood up and went out into the hallway. "Where do you think they went?"

"I dunno," Jude said. He was still kind of breathing hard from before and his nose curled. "Wait a minute." He inhaled deeply.

"What are you doing?" Connor said, a concerned look on his face.

"I think I'm getting Kyle pheromones. Down this way." He went down the hall. He glanced at Connor. "Oh, now who's jealous?"

Connor looked distressed. "I thought that was just a thing for me, why are you getting them from him?"

"It's a biological thing, man...it doesn't mean he's in heat for me or something." He sniffed again and turned down a hall.

"Yeah, but I thought you had to train yourself to smell mine."

Jude stopped. "I didn't have experience then. Why are you acting like this?"

Connor face twisted and his eyes were filling with tears. "Because I can't live without you, and this thing of yours...with another guy? It's threatening."

"Hey, I can't live without you either. I don't even want to get into how miserable it is being away from you lately. It's okay dude, my nose is just getting better at its thing. Is that so bad?"

A tear ran down Connor's cheek. "I just thought that would be a thing only I could do for you."

"Oh baby," Jude said, pulling him into a hug. "And you are a big baby...nobody can replace you or your smell or your touch...or more importantly how you make me feel. Nobody!" He cradled Connor, wrapping his hands around his back. He pulled back. "Okay?"

Connor nodded, his mouth trembling.

"If it makes you feel bad, I won't ever track anyone else ever again, even if I could."

Connor stroked his face with his hand, clumsily as it was shaking a little. "I don't want to rob you of your gift, baby. And it is a gift, it's so amazing and you're so amazing and...I love you."

"I love you most," Jude said, and kissed him. 

"It's okay, use your gift. And if you like Kyle I can see why, he is pretty hot."