Chapter 7: The Tenhei

"Is that true!?" Erza was taken aback. Just earlier, she alongside her friends learned the reason Wendy was taken to this country in the first place. To supposedly heal a god from his impending death.

Henry chuckled as he hoisted a rake over his shoulder. "I know, it's definitely surprising to say the least. I mean, a land-walker came *here* in Exahelm?"

"Tch, so she came here herself then?" Gray sarcastically questioned while rolling his eyes. After the whole attack at the Fairy Tail guild in order to kidnap Wendy, the group couldn't help but feel annoyed that was the story Hahlos made up.

Erza began to recall back to their first encounter with the green haired angel. She was starting to understand why Hahlos took extreme measures in order to take Wendy here. The red haired wizard knew Hahlos wasn't lying regarding the sickness, but why take Wendy alone in the first place?

Alivia crossed her arms as she looked up ahead towards the large town. "As far as ah'm aware, we never had any land walkers even get close to reaching here. In fact, it's forbidden in this country to even interact with the world below." The Exceed squinted her eyes. "We don't even know how this girl knew about this whole thing..."

Suddenly, Natsu approached the angel and Exceed. He got uncomfortably close to the two and clenched one fist. "Hey! So do you know where she is-"

"HALT, CRIMINALS!" A large figure crashed a couple feet behind the group as the foggy substance surrounded them. The figure exhales through his nose as steam clears the fog revealing a obese knight with a tusk-like mustache.

Henry and Alivia looked surprised seeing this individual as he began to gain attention almost immediately. A small white ball floated down slowly and stood still right next to the newcomer, no longer showing a projection.

"Uh...may we help you?" Lucy asked.

"Did he call us criminals?" Chelia wondered with slight worry.

"What is that thing next to him? A fairy?" Gray inquired.

"You idiots!" Alivia whispered. "That's one of the Tenhei! Show some respect!"

Natsu began to move away from Alivia and Henry as they all faced the armored angel. Erza looked back at the two for a moment. "The Tenhei?"

"They're only our lord's most trustworthy warriors..." Henry whispered, rubbing his hands together and sweating a little.

Balrus began to approach the group, his heavy boots creating imprints in the cloudy substance. "We hath heard reports of an explosion in this area. Does thou know anything about that?" He stops and crosses his arms. "I expect an honest answer out of suspicious people like you all."

"This is bad, looks like the higher ups have already caught on..." Jellal thought as he slightly clenched his teeth. He took a deep breath before passing by his allies. "I can explain that sir."

Balrus raised an eyebrow. "So thou admit it? Such boldness..." He begins to stroke his mustache. "Thou must be new here in this realm!"

"He's actually falling for the disguises?!" Lucy thought while bewildered.

Natsu scratched the back of his head with a blank look. "I have no idea what this guy is talking about..." He whispered.

Jellal turns his head towards the group before giving a silent shush and a wink. He turns back to Balrus and begins to explain. "We apologize for the mess sir, we're travelers and we had an accident on our way here." He gestured his arm to show some of the slight injuries in his allies and himself. "We even got some bruises during it. It's nothing dangerous I can assure you."