Chapter 2: I can see it! Hahlos attacks!

Start from the beginning

"Good afternoon." Mirajane greeted as she still sat and continued to work on the dress. "How may I help you?"

He didn't respond right away as he looked around the guild. His purple eyes and green hair were noticed by others, as well as the sun tattoo on his eye. The wizards couldn't help but look at the bizarre looking individual but made sure to look away once his eyes were on them. He turned back facing Mirajane. "I am in search of a certain individual that I was told would be here." He started, his deep but elegant voice making known. "But it appears she isn't here..."

Erza was the first to approach with her arms crossed. "Do you have a name? I'm sure we can find this person."

The man looked up for a moment, trying to recall his target's name. "I believe her name was...Bendy Narwal..."

Several guild members fell to the floor letting out a consecutive "Eeeeh?!"

"Oh goody, another weirdo..." Lucy mumbled while twitching one eye.

Erza was still able to keep a straight face. "We don't actually know anyone by that name, are you sure you were given the right location?" She asked. The man looked up at Erza for a moment as their eyes met, they stared at each other.

He pushed his chair back and began to walk out. "I see, my apologies for the intrusion." He said.

"What's with this creep?!" Lucy was even more perplexed as she thought.

Erza squinted her eyes. "Hold on." She interrupted as the man came to a complete stop. "You know this is a guild right? If you have a request then I'm sure we can help out." The red haired wizard proposed. "We don't usually take last minute requests, but I take it you're not from around here?"

The tall hooded figure turned his head around and gave a friendly smile with his eyes closed. "Oh, is that so? Well then I would humbly appreciate it." He then turned his whole body and faced Titania. "Perhaps a title would make things easier, I'm looking for the one called 'Sky Sorceress.' Have you heard of her? She has extraordinary healing abilities."

"Wendy?" Erza realized who he was referring to. "I'm sorry, but she isn't in town right now. But she is on her way back as we speak." The S-class wizard answered before approaching the man. "She's a member of this guild, what do you need from her?"

The man chuckled. "Oh, so her name is Wendy then?" He folded his arms behind his back. "I have an urgent request that only requires her healing powers. You see there's someone I know who is very ill and ordinary medicine won't do any good..."

"Oh, is that it?" Erza gave a welcoming smile. "Then it shouldn't be much trouble, Wendy has been requested on multiple occasions in need of her powers." Despite this, the scarlet haired woman still didn't fully trust the individual. So she decided to press for information. "What kind of sickness is it? Is it life threatening?"

He frowned and looked down. "Indeed, I'm not exactly sure what it is. His entire body is shriveling up, plus his breathing seems to have been getting worse..." The onlookers in the building were shocked to hear this, Lucy in particular covered her mouth in shock.

"...I see...that does sound especially bad..." Erza lowered her brow in sorrow, however she still needed more information. "I may not be a medical expert but if it's that bad then we'll have to leave right away once Wendy returns. Where exactly is your friend at?"

He sighed. "Well you see, it's located quite far. High up the mountains." The man explained. "I can only bring one person with me, I'm sad to say."

Erza raised an eyebrow. "Why is that? If this town is not in Fiore then she will have to be accompanied with her team. It's our guideline that missions outside of the country must have at least one S-class wizard be there, and I happen to fill that part."