Chapter 19 - Rage but FINALLY

"So that's how you wanna act, Katsuki?!" Kirishima came walking up to Bakugou. 

"Act like what? And did you hear about the shit Y/n just told-"

"Yes I did know! And did I take it like how you're taking it?! No! She's crying badly because you wanted to fuck things up!" Kirishima yelled and pointed over to Y/n and Mina. Now Bakugou felt guilt in his gut. He felt like he shouldn't have said all that. "What the fuck did you tell her thats making her cry this hard?!" Kirishima asked furiously. Bakugou hasn't seen Kirishima like this in years so this was one of the first times he's seen this side of him. 

"All I said was why did you tell us and why did she scare us so much! And, I said that she couldn't call me all these names until she got her shit together!" Bakugou explained.

"Wow. I knew that you couldn't control you feelings but making her feel like this even though you still like her is bullshit!" Kirishima yelled. 

"How is it bullshit! She doesn't even like me back-" 

"SHE DOES! How have you've not noticed that! She loves you to death and clearly you don't understand that!" Kirishima yelled. "She probably wishes she was by your side all the time when you were at your lowest. The only reason she wasn't is because she had to stay by someone else's side! Her moms! That was the whole reason she left! Her dad passed away so he couldn't tell them that she was leaving, her mom was too sick to tell them, so she just left on her own!" Kirishima explained, leaving Bakugou feeling like shit. 

"I, I didn't know that.." He mumbled. 

"Of course you didn't because you didn't let her explain herself. I don't even know if anyone could call you a hero anymore.." Kirishima replied, walking back to Y/n and Mina. Now everyone was crowded around her and even eyeing Bakugou. Clearly, he fucked up. He stomped back to his tent and made it to where no one could get in. He laid down and forced himself to sleep in off. When Y/n was ready to come in, she was ready to come in but for now, the tent remains shut.

...

After the incident, everyone had fun without Bakugou but Y/n started to feel bad that they were hanging out without him. Soon, night came and everyone went to their tents. Y/n went to hers but it wouldn't open, obviously. "Hey Bakugou, could you open the tent?" She asked but nobody answered. "Fine, I'll just sleep out here.." She mumbled but someone grabbed her wrist into the tent. "Hey!" She yelped. Bakugou let go of her wrist and laid back down quickly. She just rolled her eyes at him and leaned up against the tent. 

"I'm sorry.." He mumbled, grabbing her attention. 

"Huh?" She asked.

"I'm sorry dammit." He repeated louder. 

"Oh uhm, it's okay." She replied, smiling. "I shouldn't have left. Even though I had to-"

"Even though you had to take care of your mom. I know. Kirishima told me when he yelled at me. But I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that. I was just..so mad that you left everyone behind. I liked you back then and it hurt." He vented. 

"You liked me?" She asked. 

"Don't you like me?" He looked at her as she went bright red and nodded while covering her face. "Well," he said making her look up. He smashed his lips against hers, making her startled. He pulled away from the kiss and said, "I do too, idiot," and kissed her once again. Instead of sitting there, she kissed back, falling into the kiss. She put her hands on his neck to keep him in the kiss as he wrapped his arms around her waist. 

The two laid down still in the kiss and ended up making out. Both of them were tired of fighting this love thing anyway, and it was a way of Bakugou apologizing for his actions. And let's just say, this was the best apology she could ever get.

EXTRA BECAUSE IM BORED

Mina had been cleaning up since she couldn't sleep. This day was a little much but nothing she couldn't handle. She hummed her favorite song, Good Love by Usher and City girls, when she was interrupted by talking in the tent next to her. Her being curious, she sat in front of the tent and put her ear to the front part of the tent. "I'm sorry." "huh?" "I'm sorry dammit!" She then gasped as if she was watching a romance so quietly, she made a little opening that nobody could see unless you put your eye to it.

She peeked through the hole and listened. "Even thought you had to take care of your mom. I know. Kirishima told me when he yelled at me. But I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that. I was just..so mad that you left everyone behind. I liked you back then and it hurt."  "You liked me?" "Don't you like me?" It went silent before he continued, "Well," Mina then gasped as she saw Bakugou kiss Y/n. "I do too, idiot," Then they kissed again and Mina snapped a pic before running off to her tent. 

"Huh? Why are you up so late, Mina?" A sleepy Kirishima asked, rubbing his eyes and looking at the time.

"Sorry, hun! I didn't mean to wake you but look!" Mina showed Kirishima the picture and he shot up.

"FINALLY!!" Kirishima shouted but Mina hushed him.

"Don't wanna wake them or startle the lovers. Now," Mina leaned towards him as he backed up, flustered, "Let's do something to save the time.." Mina leaned forward and kissed him. The two fell back onto Kirishima's pillow and kissed the night away. 

...

I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT I WONT BE WRITING UNTIL SUNDAY OR MONDAY. Really any day I get back from Arizona. I DON'T WANNA GOOO. also this is the end of the story cause idk what to write. but anyways, enjoy your life and don't hurt yourself while I'm gone. 

-crazy