Chapter 4 - that feeling

After a couple of weeks of the Bakusquad hanging out with Y/n, Bakugou kept getting this feeling every time he was around her. It was weird. He never felt that way around anyone before and it was new for him. Let me explain. 

Whenever she would be around him or sit down next to him or literally anything that was near him, his heart would race, he would get flustered (sometimes and not in front of the bakusquad), and a bunch of other stuff that was new for him. As I said before, he never felt this way towards anyone before. Also, whenever Denki or Sero would flirt with Y/n, he would get jealous. He would feel like crushing the two idiots or snapping them in half. He didn't know why he did that and he wanted to talk to somebody about it but he didn't know how. He wasn't the type to talk to people or tell people how he felt. His feelings were usually locked up in his chest. So, he decided to open up to his buddy. Kirishima. 

Today, Mina got something special and wanted to celebrate by throwing a pool party. She invited everyone, including Y/n. She even invited Bakugou, and asked Kirishima if he could make Bakugou come. You see, Kirishima would always get Bakugou to come to everything. Nobody knew how he did it, he just...did. 

Anyway, Kirishima agreed and texted Bakugou. 

SHITTY HAIR: hey bakubro! wanna come to the pool party Mina threw?

BAKUBRO: nah, I have better things to do. 

SHITTY HAIR: Y/n is gonna be here!

BAKUBRO: okay? so what?

SHITTY HAIR: she'll be in her bathing suit!

BAKUBRO: you're weird, but whatever. 

SHITTY HAIR: please, Bakugou! We really want you to come! Plus, you owe me!

BAKUBRO: wdym? I don't owe you shit. 

SHITTY HAIR: yes you do! Just come please and I'll repay you!

BAKUBRO: what are you gonna repay me with?

SHITTY HAIR: idk yet. Just please come to the party!

BAKUBRO: fine. whatever. but if you get drunk, I'm not taking care of you!

SHITTY HAIR: I promise I wont! you have my word!

BAKUBRO: you said that last time and Sero had to take you home.

SHITTY HAIR: well, this time I won't!

BAKUBRO: yeah, yeah. whatever. 

SHITTY HAIR: alright! see you there!

Kirishima turned off his phone and announced, "Bakugou's coming!" The Bakusquad and everyone there nodded. 

"Dude, how the hell do you get Bakugou here?" Denki came up and rested his hand on his shoulder. 

"Not only to this party. Any." Sero added and Denki agreed. 

"Maybe I'm just close to him or something. I don't really know how I do it." Kirishima chuckled and rubbed his hand on the back of his neck. Suddenly, the door flew open and Bakugou was standing there with Y/n. 

"How did you get here so quick Bakugou?" Kirishima asked confused, "oh and hey Y/n!" Kirishima ran to the two of them. 

"I'm down the street from this pool." Bakugou replied. 

"And how did you end up with Y/n by your side?" Denki asked, coming to Kirishima's side. 

"While he was walking in, I was standing by the door, talking to my mom. Then I hung up right when he came beside me. Then we just walked in here together." Y/n answered before Bakugou could say anything. Denki and Kirishima nodded before Mina came around the corner with Sero.