Chapter 18 - splash battle pt. 2

Morning came quickly and Y/n was woken by Mina who was screaming at her. "Y/n! Y/n! Wake up! This is important!" Mina yelled. 

Y/n's eyes fluttered open as she asked annoyed, "What?" 

"Someone took pictures of you and Bakugou last night! You guys were all cuddling and stuff and it was so cute!" Mina said, smiling. 

"You took the pictures didn't you?" Y/n asked. 

"Yep! Now get up! We're going to the waterfall!" Mina said happily. 

Y/n rolled her eyes as she sat up, noticing Bakugou's arm around her waist. She didn't care though. She was too tired to care. She shook Bakugou awake and he opened his eyes, tiredly. "Huh?" He asked, his morning voice shooting through Y/n's head quickly. "What? You like my morning voice or some shit?" He smirked, making Y/n go red. 

"N-No! I just need you to wake up because we're going to the water fall and if you're going, get ready like now!" Y/n explained. "But it seems like you like having me around because you were cuddling me all night." Y/n pointed to the arm that was wrapped around her waist. 

Bakugou pulled her to him, not caring about his arm being wrapped around her waist. She then went red again due to the lack of space between their faces. They were inches apart and nothing was stopping them from kissing. Bakugou then got close to her ear and whispered, "So what if I was cuddling you? I know your ass liked it." Y/n could feel the smirk form across his face as she went bright red. Bakugou chuckled as he unwrapped his arm from around her waist and went to his stuff to find his swim suit. She did the same, even though she knew she wanted more to happen. 

...

After the two got dressed, when everyone got dressed is what I mean, they walked to the waterfall that was really close. They didn't have a map or anything so they were just going off of the sounds, but that seemed to work out. "THIS PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL!!" Denki yelled, scaring all the birds away.

"It was beautiful until you said something." Jirou smirked, making Denki pout. 

"Anyway, LAST ONE IN THE WATER IS A ROTTEN EGG!"Denki called, running towards the water. 

"OH YOU'RE ON!" Kirishima yelled, running into the water right after Denki. 

"They're the same as they were in high school.." Y/n muttered and smiled, getting Bakugou's attention.

"Huh?" He asked, turning to her. 

"Oh, nothing." She responded, not looking at him. He just stared at her and then got the same nasty idea from the last time they went swimming. He threw her over his shoulder, her coverup was off so it was only her bathing suit, and stood at the edge of the lake or whatever. "KATSUKI DON'T YOU DARE!!" Y/n yelled, trying to get out of his grip. He chuckled as he was about to throw Y/n in but she kicked him hard in the stomach, making him lose grip and drop her. She was about to fall into the water but grabbed onto his neck and pulled him in. As they both landed into the water, they're faces were once again super close. Their lips almost kissed when Y/n swam up quickly, along with Bakugou. "You asshole!" She splashed him. 

"It wasn't even my fault! You were the one who kicked me in the stomach when I was just joking!" Bakugou replied, splashing her back. At this point, everyone was watching. 

"Well, maybe quit joking around like that!" Y/n yelled and splashed him again. He splashed her back and they went back and forth, causing a splash battle again. Soon, everyone got in and splashed each other. This time they didn't make teams all they did was splash each other until they got tired. Tiredness washed over Y/n quickly and Bakugou got hit with it to. The two climbed out exhausted and sat near each other. "Sorry." Y/n spoke up. 

"It's fine or whatever. I'm sorry to, I guess or whatever. Don't take it the wrong way." Bakugou turned to her, making her laugh. 

"I'm not, I'm not." She giggled, making him fight an uncontrollable smile but failed. "Are you smiling?!" Y/n ruined the moment. 

"Huh? No! I ain't smiling!" Bakugou replied but Y/n leaned forward. 

"Yes you were! I saw you! Plus, you were smiling at me!" Y/n smiled, making Bakugou's heart explode. 

"Whatever." Bakugou muttered. 

"He's not denying it!" She said happily, making him hide another smile so she wouldn't overreact. Bakugou turned to her. He wanted to kiss her right then but he didn't know if it was the right time. "Oh uhm, Katsuki?" She turned to him and the two locked eyes, making it a breathless moment for both of them. "I uh need to tell you something." She spoke. He leaned back to relax and nodded. "So uhm, the squad mentioned that you used to have a crush on this girl who used to go to UA but then she left unannounced. You remember that?" She asked and all the memories with that girl came back to him.

"Yeah, I remember her. What about her?" He asked. 

"I know where she is.." She muttered. His eyes widened. 

"Where?! Where is she?!" He asked, looking at her. 

"Here. I'm the girl."  She answered, not looking at him. 

"Why the fuck did you leave then?! You scared the shit out of all of us and now you wanna come back and think shits okay?!" He got up looking at her and she looked up at him. 

"Listen, I'm sorry I just-"

"You just what? Wanted to scare the shit out of all of us on purpose?! You didn't wanna be a hero?!" He asked.

"Katsuki, just listen-"

"Bakugou. And it will be Bakugou until you come to your fucking senses." Bakugou angrily walked away, leaving her speechless. She now felt like crying. So she did. She leaned up against the rocks and cried her heart out. Kirishima noticed and climbed out. 

"Wow, wow. You okay?!" Kirishima asked, signaling for Mina. 

"I totally just ruined my relationship with Bakugou and he wont even talk to me anymore!" She cried. Mina came up beside her and rubbed her back. Y/n leaned on her crying her heart out. Kirishima looked furious like he wanted to kill Bakugou. 

"Ima go talk to him." Kirishima got up and walked over to where Bakugou was. Lets just say things are about to get messy.