Chapter 11 - Y/n's repayment

The next day, in the afternoon, Y/n had told Bakugou the night before that she would be taking him out to a near by club or somewhere to thank him for paying for her mom, taking her to the hospital, and taking her home. He had told her like a million times that she didn't need to pay him back but did she listen?

That night, Bakugou was at his house getting ready for the little so called date Y/n had planned. He knew that he could wear casual clothes but didn't know if Y/n wanted him to wear something fancy. It depended on where they were going. If it was to a club, then maybe casual clothes, if it was a fancy restaurant, then formal clothes? The man was so confused on what to wear cause he didn't want to go looking hella stupid, so he just texted her. 

BAKUGOU: aye, what do you want me to wear and where the hell are we going?

Y/n didn't reply immediately, which made Bakugou pissed. Why wasn't she answering? He asked himself, looking down at the message he just sent. After what felt like years, Y/n finally answered. 

Y/N: just wear what ya want. I'm wearing a dress so, just wear something comfortable. Idk.

Bakugou rolled his eyes at her response but at least it was something. He threw on a white button up shirt and some pants before walking out. He got in his car and drove to Y/n's house to pick her up. Once he arrived, he honked but nobody came outside. 

BAKUGOU: yo are you here? Like at your house?

As Bakugou sent the text, Y/n replied quickly. 

Y/N: no, I went down to the corner store, ima be there in a minute. 

BAKUGOU: if you don't hurry your ass up, I'm leaving.

Y/N: and I'm pretty sure anyone who knew about this might think you got stood up. Don't ya think?

BAKUGOU: whatever. 

Bakugou could hear Y/n giggling but turned his phone of and impatiently waited for her. After what felt like hours, Bakugou heard Y/n running towards his car. He unlocked the door and she jumped in, breathing heavily. Bakugou scanned her body and she looked beautiful. She had a red silky dress on with red heels in her hand that she knew damn well she couldn't do shit it. "These," Y/n revealed the white shoes in her other hand, "Are for just in case ima have to do some running." Y/n said, slippin' on her heels and putting her shoes on the floor. She seen that Bakugou was staring hard at her body so she spoke up. "ya like what you see?" She relaxed in his passenger seat. 

Bakugou then went red and looked away while she giggled her ass off. Bakugou rolled his eyes and drove off to the place she decided to go to. (She sent him the place so he knows where to go.) Soon, the two arrived at where they were supposed to be at and it was a nice looking restaurant. Thank god I don't look stupid. He thought before getting out of the car. Y/n did the same and the two walked inside. The receptionist (or whatever) named Tsubaki greeted the two with a wave before asking, "what table?" Y/n the pointed to the one that she asked for online but she was pretty sure they forgot. "Okay! Follow me!" The receptionist smiled and walked over to the table while Y/n and Bakugou followed behind her. 

Tsubaki lead them to the table in the corner. Bakugou and Y/n sat down on the opposite side and looked up at Tsubaki who smiled and told them, "your waitress will be here in a second!" She then walked back to the desk or whatever she was at before and Y/n and Bakugou sat there in silence. Y/n quietly scanned the menu but Bakugou scanned her. He was thinking how beautiful she looked in the dress, and pictured what she looked without it-

Katsuki, quit it. He told himself and Y/n glanced up at him, removing her eyes from the menu with a smirk. "I can tell you like the outfit, but if you need to keep staring take a damn picture." She spoke, making Bakugou go red again and look away. 

While Bakugou was looking red and Y/n giggled her ass off, she looked over to the waitress that seemed to be coming their way. She was unbuttoning two of the buttons on her shirt and she took her hair out of the ponytail it was in. This made Y/n's blood boil cause she knew who she was doing that for. 

"Hey guys~" She waved, seductively. Her eyes were only focused at Bakugou who looked up at her, disgusted. "What would ya like to order?" She asked, leaning towards Bakugou slowly. Bakugou couldn't tell, but Y/n was pissed. Watching the girl try to impress Bakugou in some type of way made her feel like smacking her. Bakugou's eyes shifted to Y/n and finally seen that she was mad. 

"Aye, back up would ya?" Bakugou spoke up, looking back at the girl.

"What did I do?" She asked, looking all innocent which made Y/n want to kill her more. 

"You're over here trying to impress me." Bakugou replied. "And it's not working. The only thing you're doing is making me disgusted." The girl now seemed sad, and Y/n loved it. Y/n wanted her to feel sad and embarrassed. "Just go get a different fucking waitress before I blast your ass." Bakugou looked away from her and back at the menu. The girl walked away, embarrassed, while Y/n smirked. Bakugou noticed and smirked himself. "Were you jealous of the waitress?" Y/n them became red and turned to him quickly. 

"W-What?! I ain't jealous. Just trying to stick up for you.." Y/n stammered, making Bakugou laugh. 

"Ya sure? I seen the way you looked at her. You seemed like you were jealous." Bakugou teased, making Y/n go silent and make her blush more. 

...

After two or three hours of talking, interacting with some people they knew, eating, and more cute stuff, the two got in the car. "So, was that fun?" She asked, leaning towards him with a smile. 

"It was alright." He replied, but he knew and Y/n knew, he was lying. 

"Well, that wasn't it!" Y/n said, making Bakugou shoot up from his seat confused. 

"Wasn't it? Woman, do you expect me to take you everywhere you desire?" He asked, leaning back a little. 

"First of all, don't call me that. Secondly, this is for you. This is your repay. I just don't really have a car to take." Y/n replied, buckling her seat belt. "Alright let's go, sir." Y/n said, making Bakugou scream at the nickname.