Chapter 7 - the girl

Bakugou hasn't been acting like his usual self around a specific someone for the past week, and the Bakusquad began to notice. So did everyone else. 

"You think he has a crush on her?" Sero asked, picking in between his teeth with a toothpick. 

"Nah, Bakugou isn't the type of person to get crushes, or fall in love." Denki said.

"But maybe he changed. You never know, Denki. We've known him for years and we only know the rude Bakugou Katsuki. What if we're getting to know a different side of him?" Mina said, leaning on Denki's shoulder. "Plus, remember when he used to have a crush on that one girl who always hung out with us?" 

"Yeah, but maybe he hasn't changed at all since then. Plus, that was a one time thing. Didn't she leave U.A?" Denki replied, sticking to his opinion. 

"Yeah but, Denki, people change over the years. I mean look at us!" Sero pointed out, making everyone look at themselves up and down, "You don't think we've changed? We are way different then how we were in high school." 

They all started to remember what happened at U.A. They were all so happy, and ready to be heroes. They snuck out to go places when they weren't aloud to, did hero work together, study together, all this awesome stuff. But then, they remembered the girl who would always end up coming with them. She had long hair, beautiful skin, and a very awesome quirk. 

Her quirk was Spirit. This quirk allows the guy or girl to leave their body and obviously, become a spirit. But their body still stays functional. Like basically even if the person is out of their body, they still have some of their senses. As in hearing, touch, and smell. 

Anyway, she was always around them and hanging out with them until one day she disappeared. Nobody could find her and when they went to her personal information that only the school can see, they couldn't find it. Even when they tried to call her parents, nobody answered. They thought that they must of moved but soon things started to get suspicious. Why did they disappear without saying anything to the school? They didn't know if they told anyone else that they left as in family and close friends, so they didn't know who to ask on where they went. 

The Bakusquad was super close to her, Bakugou even had a crush on her. That was his first love. I know before I said that he never felt lobe before, but this was like a small crush. He always saw the confidence in her. That's mostly how he started to like her. But when he left, he wasn't really hurt. He was mostly shocked, but after a couple of days, he got over it and focused more on his career on becoming a hero. 

"She was so much fun." Mina mumbled, remembering all the old memories she had with her. 

"But it seems like Y/n replaced her.." Sero said. The Bakusquad all looked up at each other. For a moment, it was silent, but that all was shattered when the door flung open, revealing Y/n.

"Hey guys! Why so sad?" She asked, walking in and setting her bag down. 

"Y/n," Kirishima started, "we gotta tell you something important and you gotta tell us if you've seen her before or ever heard of her." Kirishima sat down on the couch, making himself comfortable. The rest of the Bakusquad did the same and sat down, separated on the couch. Y/n looked confused before sitting on the couch across from Kirishima. 

"So, uhm," Kirishima started, nervously, "There was this girl. She used to go to U.A with us and was one of our really close friends. She used to always come with us when we snuck out, hung out, all this other stuff that friend groups usually do. And uh, Bakugou had a crush on her. But one day, she disappeared without telling us anything. It scared all of us, including the school badly. We couldn't even get in contact with her parents. We didn't even know any of her other close friend and we didn't know if her close friends knew where she was. But, I want to figure it out today. We couldn't figure it out years ago but I want to figure it out now." Kirishima explained.

"Well uh," Y/n started. All the information that was just given to her was a little much but she still wanted to help her friends, "I haven't heard anything about this girl  but I could help you guys find her or at least do something to get her back." She told her friends. They all nodded with a smile but deep down, they all wished she was here, now. 

It was again, silent, until the door swung open once again. It was Bakugou. He had a bag of groceries in his hand and he looked confused as everyone looked at him. "What the hell are you extra's looking at?" He spat. The Bakusquad looked at each other before looking back at Bakugou. Y/n quickly sat up and ran over to Bakugou while his heart raced as she did. She grabbed his hand that was holding the groceries and rise it up, making his heart beat quicker. 

"Whacchya get?" She asked excitedly, grabbing the bag out of his hand and opening. Bakugou snatched it back before closing it and walking to the kitchen. Y/n groaned and followed him into the kitchen to see what he got since she didn't get a good look. The Bakusquad looked at each other again before getting up quickly and running to the kitchen after Y/n.

The Bakusquad surrounded Bakugou quickly, looking over his shoulder to see what was in the bag. "Damn. You guys look like hungry hyenas." Bakugou mumbled but loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone groaned in annoyance while Bakugou chuckled to himself. Bakugou got to the point in the friendship where he was comfortable laughing in front of them, but when he's around other people, he's the same way he was back at U.A. Bakugou pulled out spicy noodles, spicy chips, and a lot of candy. 

"Lemme have some!" 

"Nah, give some to me!" 

"That candy is for me right."

Bakugou ignored all the questions but turned to Y/n to see that she wasn't focused on that candy. Her eyes were only on the spicy noodles. "Can I have some of the spicy noodles?" She mumbled, not looking up at him. He was surprised. Usually, no one wants his spicy noodles. People say their mouth goes on fire, it burns, all that good stuff but she seemed like she wouldn't mind the heat.

"You sure?" Bakugou smirked, looking down at her. 

Y/n looked up and locked eyes with him, "I'm sure."