Chapter 2 - motorcycle ride

After hours of partying, the only sober ones were y/n, Bakugou, and Sero. The rest of the squad had gotten drunk off god knows what. Y/n attempted to carry a drunk Denki and Mina and surprisingly didn't fail. Bakugou on the other hand had Kirishima leaning on his shoulder, mumbling something or some song that played a few hours ago. Kirishima stumbled a little before gaining his balance and moving from Bakugou. 

"So who's taking who home?" Y/n asked, sitting down Mina who seemed to be knocked out cold, along with Denki. Y/n gently brushed off the left over crumbs that were left on Mina's lip before turning back to Bakugou and Sero.

"Honestly, I don't know. My car is about to run out of gas," Sero answered and turning to Bakugou, "You Bakugou?" Bakugou made Kirishima sit down and Kirishima slowly talked himself to sleep. 

"I don't know either. You extras take them home." Bakugou replied, aggressively.

"Damn, you don't have to be so rude," Y/n said making Bakugou roll his eyes, "Anyway, I can't take them because I only have a bike." Bakugou choked on his laughter. 

"Not a bicycle, dumbass. My motorcycle," Y/n said, making Bakugou just stand there, "as I was saying before someone decided to be dumb as fuck, my motorcycle can only carry two people and-" 

"Then how come you can't just take them." Bakugou interrupted once again, making Y/n fill in frustration.

"Could you shut up for fucking once?!" Y/n snapped while Bakugou rolled his eyes. Y/n sighed before continuing, "but since they're drunk and I don't have some type of harness, I won't be able to take them."

"Also Sero," Y/n said, gaining Sero's attention, "I can give you gas money! No need to pay me back!" Y/n started to reach in her pockets but Sero stopped her. 

"No! I don't want you wasting your money on these drunk idiots." Sero said, but y/n insisted she'd pay for his gas money, not only for the drunk Bakusquad but for Sero himself. "I can just call an Uber!" Sero said again, trying to stop her but once again, she shook her head, continuing to grab money from her wallet. 

"Here," y/n handed it to him, "40 dollars! For gas!" Sero hesitated but took in anyways, feeling a little guilty for her money being used on him and the Bakusquad. Bakugou just sat there, watching Sero say 'no' to y/n but y/n continued. 

"Anyway," Y/n turned to Bakugou, "you need a ride?" She asked, swinging her keys in a circle around her fingers. 

"No. I don't want a ride from you." Bakugou replied, rudely. 

"Damn man, I'm just asking ya. Plus, how did you get here?" Y/n asked again, sitting down at the small table to rest her legs. 

"The bus," Bakugou replied, making Seor look at him with confusion. 

"Don't you have a car?" Sero asked. 

"Duh," Bakugou replied, "Just don't want fans seeing my car, knowing who I am, and swarming me," Bakugou gagged, "hate paparazzi." Y/n snickered, making Bakugou and Sero look at her, confused. 

"What?" Bakugou asked.

"You have fans?" Y/n asked. Bakugou scoffed, "Surprising since you're so rude. Can't believe anyone would like you actually." Sero's face lit up and he held in his laugh. 

"Of course I have fans!" Bakugou stood up, "I'm the great King Explosion Murder God Dynamite!" He held his hands out like he was getting ready to make an explosion. Y/n and Sero then busted out laughing, making Bakugou irritated. 

"That name dude!" Y/n said in between laughs, "work on it! If you want people to take you seriously, make a name that would sound better! Take it from me!" Y/n rested her hand on her chest for dramatic effect, earning another annoyed look from Bakugou.