Chapter 5 - splash battle

When this symbol shows ~ play the song. or not.

After moments, some people finished and weren't hungry anymore, while other people decided to still eat and chat. Kirishima, Denki, and Bakugou chatted near the pool while some of the girls as in Mina, Y/n, and Ochaco sat under the umbrellas, gossiping. (The one doing the most gossip was Mina. Y/n and Ochaco were listening.) While the three boys were chatting, Kirishima then suddenly got an idea. 

"Hey everyone!" Everyone stopped their conversations and looked over at Kirishima, "When you guys are done, everyone get in the pool so we can do something!" Everyone nodded and continued their conversations. Kirishima then turned back to Bakugou and Denki. "You guys wanna get in now?" Kirishima asked, using his thumb to point at the pool. Denki immediately nodded and Bakugou agreed. 

"Hey ladies!" Kirishima yelled to Mina, Y/n, and Ochaco, making them look up, "wanna get in now?" Mina looked at Y/n and Ochaco. Mina then looked back at the boys and nodded before taking her glasses off and sitting up.

"Hold on! lemme play some music!" Mina yelled, running to her phone to turn on the music.

~ Mian then came running to the edge of the pool. Ochaco got up behind her and stood at the edge of the pool. Kirishima, Denki, and Bakugou stood at the edge of their side of the pool and looked at the girls, wondering if they were going to jump in at the same time. They nodded and all five of them jumped in, making a huge splash, some of the water splashed on the other people. The five laughed, except Bakugou. Bakugou was focused on how Y/n didn't even get in.

"Aye Y/n." Bakugou yelled, making Y/n lift up her glasses with her finger. "You getting in?" He asked. Y/n shook her head no and put her glasses down. Bakugou scoffed as he swam to get to the edge of the pool, climbing out and towering over Y/n. Y/n made her sunglasses go down to see what he wanted. 

"What?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. He then sighed and pulled her up by the wrist. "Aye! What are you doing?!" He ripped off the cover up she had and picked her up bridal style. "Hey!" She yelped. Bakugou didn't listen and stood at the edge of the pool. Some of the water from his hair dripped on her swimsuit and her skin. Plus, the water from his chest was all on the side of her. Bakugou soon realized how close they were and panicked but didn't show it. She was also noticing the fact that there was no space between them and she went red. 

They both shook it off and snapped back into reality. "Bakugou Katsuki. If you throw me into this damn pool, I'm gonna kill you." Y/n threatened. Bakugou chuckled and a smirk creeped across his face. Bakugou then threw her in and she yelped. Once she hit the water, she could hear the Bakusquad laughing along with Bakugou. She angrily rise from the water and grabbed Bakugou's wrist. Once Bakugou realized her hand was wrapped around his wrist tightly, it was too late. She had already threw him into the pool. Bakugou rise from the water quickly, ignoring the hair in his face and splashed Y/n aggressively. "Oh yeah. You're on." Y/n mumbled, smirking and splashed him with a powerful force.

Before everyone knew it, the whole Bakusquad started splashing each other. then, everyone got in the pool, splashing the shit out of each other. They then all decided to make teams. Y/n, Ochaco, Midoriya,  Todoroki, Mina, and Denki on one side. Bakugou, Kirishima, Sero, Jirou, Tsuyu, Momo, and Hagakure. (If I forgot someone just add them to a different team.) Once the teams were all assigned, the battle began. Bakugou and Y/n started to get aggressive while everyone was just joking around. 

"Denki!" Y/n yelled. Denki looked away from getting splashed and ducked under water to go get to Y/n. Once he was there, Y/n whispered something in his ear, that Bakugou obviously didn't hear. Denki nodded and ducked under water again. Bakugou looked at them confused as he watch Y/n step where Denki was under water. Now, it looked like she was sitting down, making Bakugou more confused. Suddenly, Denki rose from the ground. Bakugou finally saw what she had whispered in Denki's ear. Y/n was on Denki's shoulders, ready to splash Bakugou. Bakugou had got that feeling again. The jealously feeling. Seeing Y/n sit on Denki's shoulders like that, and the idiot smiling not only because he wanted to get Bakugou, but also because Y/n was basically on him, made Bakugou's blood boil. 

Suddenly, a big splash knocked Bakugou back and out of his thoughts. He then smirked and sent a way bigger splash, knocking Y/n and Denki back into the water. As they rose, Y/n laughed which made Bakugou's heart explode. She seemed so happy which made him feel happy, but obviously, he didn't show it. Denki also came up and started laughing. 

"That was funny as fuck! I should've recorded that!" Y/n shouted.

"yeah yeah, whatever. I guess you can say I make everyone laugh." Bakugou smirked, coming beside her.

"Please Katsuki." Y/n smiled, again making Bakugou's heart feel like its out of his chest. Just then, Y/n grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him closer. "And the next time you throw me in the water again, I wont go so easy." She threatened. Bakugou didn't even pay attention to what she had said, he was to focused on the fact that their faces were inches away. She then realized and moved away, getting out of the pool. 

Bakugou sat there, still thinking about how close they were. He shook his head aggressively, little water droplets going everywhere before getting out of the water. He walked to his towel and dried off quickly. His eyes then shifted to Y/n who was grabbing something. He couldn't help but look at her up and down but then thought of it as creepy. He looked away for one second and Y/n was back in the pool. He sat there, confused, before shrugging and throwing his towel. He sat down in one of the relax chairs, resting. Y/n smiled from Kirishima splashing her but then she turned to Bakugou.

"Aye, blasty!" She called out, making Bakugou look up at her. "Come and get this for me!" She told him. He look confused because there was bright but suspicious looking smile planted on her face. He was about to not grab it from her but sat up and walked over to her, holding his hand out under hers. Suddenly, he felt something tighten around his wrist and him getting yanked into the pool once again. Under water, he could hear everyone laughing. He shot up and put his hand under water, just a little bit, before activating his quirk which made a huge wave that splashed over everyone, including some of the people who got out of the pool a while ago. 

Everyone in the pool laughed while the people out of the pool looked pissed. "Who the hell did that?!" Momo, a girl out of the pool yelled, furiously. Everyone pointed at Bakugou who seemed like he was gonna splash Y/n. Momo then made a water gun with her quirk, quickly put water in it, and splashed it at Bakugou, straight in the face. While Bakugou was attempting to get the water out of his eyes, Momo then ran to the edge of the pool, where Y/n was at, and helped her out. 

"Thanks. He was about to kill me if I didn't get out fast enough, he would've killed me." Y/n thanked, turning to Momo. "I don't think I ever got introduced to you. Your name?" Y/n held her hand out.

"Momo Yaoyorozu! You must be Y/n! Mina kept mentioning you in recent conversations we've had! Who else have you've not met?" Momo asked, shaking Y/n's hand and looking out to all of the girls, and guys, in the pool.

"Well, so far I've met Bakugou, obviously, Mina, Denki, Kirishima, Sero, Midoriya, Ochaco, and you I'm pretty sure!" Y/n said, letting go of her hand. 

"Oh well, let me introduce you to some more of our friends!" Momo wrapped her hand around Y/n's wrist and pulled her towards the table. "By the way, we've known each other since high school! Aka, UA!" Momo told her and Y/n nodded. Momo and Y/n eventually reached the table. "You guys!" Momo yelled, gaining the group of people's attention, "This is Y/n, and I'm introducing her to everyone!" Y/n waved and everyone else waved back as the two sat down. "Introduce yourselves!" Momo ordered. 

Suddenly, a girl with purple hair and had things coming out of her ears held her hand out towards Y/n. "Hey, I'm Jirou. It's nice to meet you." She smiled and Y/n smiled back, shaking her hand. (I'm skipping past everyone else sorry :) ) 

The last guy kinda looked like Endeavor. One one side of his hair or head whatever, he had red. On the other side, he had white but had a huge scar on the right side of his face. The only thing was, he didn't show any emotion, so Y/n couldn't tell if he was happy to meet her or not. He did hold out his hand to her. He was also very handsome. "Hello. I'm Shoto Todoroki. It's nice to meet you." Y/n smiled and placed her hand in his, expecting for him to shake it but instead he kissed it. The girls and guys around them all gasped and started to laugh as Y/n's face went bright red. 

"You guys are so cute!" Hagakure squeaked. 

"I dunno. I ship Y/n with Bakugou." Ochaco mumbled. 

"And we ship you with Midoriya." Todoroki said, still have Y/n's hand in his. Ochaco was now the one bright red and floating all over the place which made Y/n laugh. From afar, Bakugou was watching and crushed the juice box in his hand at the sight of Todoroki kissing Y/n's hand. He wished that was him kissing her hand. Matter fact, he wanted to kiss her.