Chapter 15 - sick of it

Small chapter cause idk what to write 

SORRY!!

It's been about a week since the incident with Bakugou and Y/n. Luckily, Y/n didnt get pregnant but since then, Y/n has been keeping her space from Bakugou, which pissed him off. Every time Bakugou would either stand by Y/n, try to talk to Y/, or anything, she would simply ignore him. Soon, Bakugou got tired of this and planned one day to stop it all. 

One day, the group had gotten a week break and obviously decided to plan something. They all decided to plan a camping trip and invited Y/n. Of course she came and ignored bakugou, as usual. As the Bakusquad was squishing their things into the car, Y/n finally arrived. "I'll put my stuff in there but I'm taking my bike." Y/n announced, patting her bike on the back. 

"Alright girl! Do what you want but we is blasting music in here!" Mina yelled form inside the car. Y/n smirked and rolled her eyes playfully. She then walked to the trunk with her stuff in her hands and struggled to stuff her things in the car. Suddenly, she felt hands go near hers and help her push her stuff in the car. She looked behind her to see Bakugou helping. She suddenly went red due to how close they were but shook it off before anyone could notice. Once they were finished, Bakugou turned to her as he closed the trunk. 

"Aye, why have you been ignoring me?" Bakugou asked, but she ignored him again and tried to walk away but he grabbed her wrist. "Oi, I asked you a question. Why have you been ignoring me?" Bakugou asked once again but Y/n continued to not answer. Soon, he got tired of it and pushed her in front of him, still holding her wrists. Lowkey, Y/n was scared, but of course she didn't show it. "Why. have. you. been. ignoring me." He sounded terrifying, which sent shivers down Y/n's spine. "I'm sick of you ignoring me. What did I even do to your ass." Bakugou asked again. 

"I don't know." She finally answered.

"So you've been ignoring me for nothing?" Bakugou asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Not really. I have my reasons." Y/n replied, looking away from him. 

"Aye, look at me." Bakugou ordered but Y/n didn't budge. Bakugou grabbed her chin and made her look at him. His eyes stared deep into her soul, sending more shivers down he spine. "Quit." He ordered, still looking dead at her. Y/n gulped. She's never seen this side of Bakugou. It seemed...scary. 

"Hey!" Mina called from inside the car, "You lovebirds coming?" Mina asked. 

Y/n looked away from Bakugou and yelled back to Mina, "Yeah! And we aren't lovebirds!" Y/n could hear Mina chuckle as she closed the door back. Y/n looked back at Bakugou who still seemed to be looking at her. "I uh, I'll stop." Y/n stammered as Bakugou nodded and headed to the car. Scared, Y/n ran to her motorcycle.