Chapter 16 - partners

Soon, everyone made it to the campsite. Y/n took off her helmet and started to walk to the car. "Damn Y/n!" Mina called, "You drive fast as hell!" Mina leaned on the head of their rented van. 

"I like driving fast. It's my specialty." Y/n smirked, making Mina chuckle. Y/n walked to the trunk, seeing everyone grab their stuff. As she grabbed her stuff, Bakugou came behind her to grab his stuff. The memory of what happened before they arrived flashed through her head and she became red. 

"What?" Bakugou noticed, still searching for his stuff. 

"W-What are you talking about? I mean, why are you asking that?" Y/n stammered. Clearly, she was blushing and Bakugou chuckled.

"Why are you acting like that?" Bakugou asked, smirking. 

"I-It's nothing important!" Y/n stammered once again. "Fuck Y/n, get it together!" She told herself. 

"Is it because I'm like this?" Bakugou pushed his stomach up against her back, making her fall into the trunk. She caught herself but she was bent over in front of him. She got up quickly and brushed it off. At this point, everyone already had their stuff and was at the front of the van, talking. So it was just Bakugou and Y/n at the trunk. "I'm just playing around." Bakugou muttered, chuckling cause Y/n looked like a strawberry. 

"Well, that wasn't funny!" Y/n complained. 

"You probably liked it but you know, whatever." Bakugou muttered, finding his stuff, grabbing his stuff, and walking to the front. Y/n then started to go crazy due to what just happened. While part of her was going crazy, the other part started to remember what happened a couple weeks ago. And she did not like it. 

After that incident, Y/n went to the front and nobody was there. Y/n was confused until someone called, "Y/n!" Y/n turned around to see Mina standing there, calling her over. "Come on! We're gonna go to the campsite!" Mina yelled. Y/n nodded and ran over to her. 

...

Once they reached the campsite, it was beautiful. They could see the waterfall from afar, the sounds of nearby animals walking, all the sounds was soothing, peaceful, enjoyable. "I call that cabin!" Denki pointed to the old, rotten cabin at the side.

"Denki, we aren't sleeping in the cabins. Plus, that one is dirty." Mina looked at it, disgusted. Denki pouted as he walked over to Kirishima. "Anyway, you guys do know that some of us are gonna have to share a tent because we don't really have enough tents. And Bakugou, you can't have Kirishima to sleep with because I'm sleeping with him." Mina said the last part really quickly and got Bakugou's attention. 

"Alright, whatever." Bakugou shrugged, "I'll find a way to sleep with myself." He muttered. 

"So uhm, find a person!" Mina ordered. Everyone nodded and started walking around to find someone to sleep with. Y/n tried Denki but he was sleeping with Jirou, of course, she tried Sero, but he had already found someone, and she tried Todoroki but he was sleeping with Momo. Basically everyone had a partner except her. 

"Mina," Y/n called out, getting Mina's attention, "I'll just sleep alone!" Mina smirked and pointed at Bakugou who seemed to be on his phone and standing alone. Y/n quickly turned back to Mina and acted like she was slicing her head off while whispering, "No! No! I am not sleeping with him!" 

Mina whispered back, "You have before!"

"WE WERE FUCKING DRUNK!" Y/n yelled, getting everyone's attention, including Bakugou. "Sorry! I'm not talking to you guys!" Y/n nervously smiled. Everyone nodded and went back to their conversations but one individual kept looking. Bakugou. He already knew what she was talking about and he was glad nobody questioned it. Because if they did then both of them, as in Y/n and Bakugou, would be fucked. Now, the memories of what happened that night really started to come back to him. So did it come back to Y/n. "Eww!" She said to herself. 

"Get over here idiot." Bakugou called to Y/n. Y/n looked shocked, looked at Mina who winked at her, and rolled her eyes as she walked over to Bakugou. 

"What?!" Y/n asked, annoyed.

"Aye, don't give me attitude. Anyway, do you want our asses to get caught?! You screamed that so fucking loud, I'm pretty sure the whole world heard your ass." Bakugou whispered. 

"I wasn't trying to be so loud!" Y/n responded. 

"Just quiet down alright? You got a partner or whatever. Not like I care or anything." Bakugou asked, looking away from her before he went red from nervousness. 

"If you didn't care then you wouldn't be asking." Y/n smirked.

"Just answer the damn question!" Bakugou ordered.

"Yes, I want to be your partner. I don't have one anyways." Y/n answered before he could say anything. 

"I wasn't gonna ask that idiot." Bakugou responded.

"Yeah, yeah. sure." Y/n smirked and walked away to Mina. Bakugou rolled his eyes but smirked as well. He liked when Y/n was like that. I reminded him of himself. Just more, nice, but he didn't care. He pulled his phone out again and scrolled on Insta.