She squeezed him back before letting go. The brunette turned to Daryl and grinned, "Told you I'd see you again."

He cupped her jaw and kissed her deeply. Everyone watched with wide eyes, Merle even let out a whistle, before Vivian cleared her throat, "Uh, guys, impending war going on? We should get inside."

Marcie broke away and nodded, moving to hug Vivian, "Good to have you back." The older woman commented.

She pulled back and finally noticed the bruises on Vivian's arms, neck, and face. She was about to ask her about them when Daryl gently grabbed Marcie's arm, "Where yer parents?"

She waited for the others to walk away before facing Daryl. She brushed his growing hair behind his ear, "I'm sorry, but I'm not here to stay, not yet. This is a social call."

"You can' seriously think 'm gonna let you go back there."

"Look, the Governor doesn't even know we're here. Andrea and I have to get back before they knew we're gone." Marcie stepped forward and gave him a gentle peck on the lips, "Soon, I promise."

With a nod, Daryl led her inside after the others and they made the rounds. Carl was excited to see Marcie, wrapping his arms around her, "I thought you were dead."

"Takes a lot to get rid of me." She grinned down at him, "But hey," She lifted her shirt to reveal the bullet wound scar, "Matching scars."

"Cool." He smiled,

Marcie turned to see Maggie and Glenn, quickly wrapping her arms around the both of them, "Boy, am I glad to see you guys."

They both gave her gentle smiles, "Glad to see you're alive after all. After the farm, well, we all thought-"

"You all had the right to believe I was dead. I thought I was dead until I ran into Michonne and Andrea after waking up in a tree." Marcie told them,

Daryl stayed practically glued to her side, their hands brushing as she walked down the steps. Hershel entered the room, his crutches clanking on the cement floor.

She glanced down and noticed the bottom portion of his left leg missing,

"Hershel, my God." Andrea gasped after hugging Carol,

Liam ran in after the older man and latched onto Vivian's leg. Marcie was glad to see the little guy still kicking.

Marcie looked around, noticing a few faces missing, "Lori?" She asked, staring at Rick,

He didn't respond and avoided eye contact, "She had a girl. Lori didn't survive." Hershel answered for him,

"Neither did T-Dog." Maggie stated,

Marcie gripped Daryl's hand tightly and Merle didn't miss the gesture, "I'm so sorry." Tears filled her eyes and she looked over at Daryl, "I shoulda been here." She stated quietly,

"Nothin' ya coulda done." He grunted, running his thumb over her star tattoo.

Marcie looked around at everyone. Eight months ago, they looked so different. They were happy. But this world had turned them cold and hard.

They had lost so much.

She felt guilty for not being there to help. It was wrong for her to gain her parents while everyone lost someone they loved.

"You all live here?" Andrea asked,

"Here in the cell block." Glenn answered,

The blonde pointed to the room that Hershel and Liam had come out of, "There? Well, can we go in?" Andrea began to walk towards it and Rick blocked her way,