The Mistake

Ok so we landed in Dublin, and we went straight to the hotel where we were staying, the boys go off to their rooms and us girls go to ours. "This room is massive for one person" Said Niki. We all went off to our own rooms as soon as I sat on the bed my phone tingles and it's a text from Cal saying "Hey babe do you want to come to my room this bed is too big for one person❤🐰" I couldn't resist his text so I went down to his room I knocked on the door and Cal had a massive smile on his face and he lead me to his bed we just cuddled and watched TV, before I knew it Cal was taking pictures of us and he posted one on Twitter (the pic at the start of the chapter). A few minutes after Cal posting the pic Ash is calling me "Hello" I say into the phone "WHAT THE F***K DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING WITH CALUM" Ash said into the phone "What do you mean we're just watching TV" I say back to him trying to be calm "WELL IT LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS MORE THEN THAT HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN THE PICTURE THAT HE POSTED" he asked, that's when I asked Cal if I could see the picture that he posted. I looked and said back to Ash "there's nothing wrong with the picture Ashton" "What did you just call me" Said Ashton "You heard" I said back to him getting very pissed at him. At this point Cal is just looking at me trying to get me to tell him what is going on. "Well if nothing is going on then can I come around and see it for myself?" Asked Ashton "Sure I've got nothing to hide from my BROTHER" I said. 2 minutes later there was a knock at the door and I open the door and Ashton comes barging in and started to yell at Cal. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER YOU ASSHOLE" said Ashton that's when I jumped in between Ashton and Cal and yelled "STOP IT!" Ashton and Cal just looked at me and Ashton said sorry and that he thought that we were doing something that people our age shouldn't really be doing. "Well then Ashton you must just have a dirty mind" I said looking at Ashton for his reaction, "You can call me Ash you know or Afi" said Ashton, "I know you just have to get my trust again first then I will call you whatever I want" I said looking at him. "Ok" Ashton said walking out the door.