O.M.G BOYS!

Niki's P.O.V

I have been staying at Cams house for four weeks now and I have decided to go and collect my stuff and never go back for now, like we go back to school tomorrow and I think that is going to be a little bit awkward. I arrive not telling anyone, I didn't want them to know Cam and Cams friend Tom are coming to help me. I knock on the door feeling quite nervous my hand squizzing Cams and Tom standing behind us. I didn't tell any of the girls because I knew they would freak mostly Em though because she has liked Tom Jay Williams for like forever and I didn't want her to go all fangirl over him. Tonia answers the door with a shocked face and lets me in without saying anything. I walk up to where my bedroom was and started to pack. We were halfway through packing and I noticed that the three of us had an audience.

Ems P.O.V

I was having a great time with Luke before they go back on tour in two days I was living the fact that he didn't have to go to ten different places in one day. I missed time like this with him and all the boys. We were watching Mean Girls when my phone vibrated it was a tweet from Tom Jay Williams ahhhhh, I have had a fangirl crush on him for a while now and I think Luke was getting jealous about it but its not like I am ever going to meet him so I don't know why he was getting so uptight about it. I went into twitter and saw that he followed me I jumped up off of Luke and started to jump up and down in the middle of the room. "What happened babe?" Luke asked patting the spot where I was sitting. "Nothing just that TOM JAY WILLIAMS FROM THE BAND AT SUNSET FOLLOWED ME" I screamed Luke looking at the floor "ohh is that all" said Luke looking a bit hurt. Tonia walked in looking really shocked. "What is it" I ask Tonia sitting back down next to Luke. "Well you know that guy from tat band that you like and scream about well he is with PUSSHEAD and Niki helping Niki her packing. She couldn't mean Tom no way. That's when I got up and ran towards Nikis bedroom and there he was standing in the flesh Tom. I couldn't believe it. I was so happy OMG I whispered to Luke and Tonia. Latter Michael, Ashton, Calum, Harry, Liam, Kelley, Alise, and Belle where all standing in front of Nikis bedroom door watching her pack.

Niki's P.O.V.

I see all of them watching us pack so I decided to say something, "I'm moving out and living with Cam and his best friend Tom. I don't need to be picked on just for seeing a guy you don't see me doing it to you guys do you NO I don't so yeah but I will see some of you at school tomorrow see you then. I I walked out with a pile of boxes with Cam and Tom behind me. After loading the car and trailer up with all my stuff I saw Em running towards the car at first I though she was going to tell me to stay and that they all will stop but then she turned and headed towards Tom no surprise there.

Ems P.O.V

I got up to Tom but I didn't know what I was going to say, all that could come out of my mouth was "Hi thanks for the follow on twitter you didn't have to you know" then all I could do was turn around and walk away, "I can unfollow you if you want me to and Hi" I turn around and see Tom standing there smiling at me. "Hi I'm Em I'm one of Nikis friends" that's all that could come out of my mouth. "Hi Em I'm Tom and I'm Cameron's only friend" said Tom smirking at the end of his sentence. "Hey I have other friends thank you very much" said a head popping around the corner it was PUSSHEAD (Cameron) "Your girlfriend doesn't count" said Tom I started to walk away knowing I had made them bicker. "HEY don't go I don't have your number" said Tom getting his phone out "I have a boyfriend his name is Luke and he is a bit jealous about me even talking to you" I say looking up at the house to see Luke sitting on the front step keeping his eyes glued on me. I hate how Luke doesn't trust me around other boys that aren't his band mates, so I decided to give Tom my number. After saying goodbye to Tom, Niki and PUSSHEAD I went back up to the house to see Luke waiting for me. "What was that?" Luke questioned me "What was what Luke?" I asked looking up at my long legged boyfriend. "What were you doing with his phone?" "Oh that I just gave him my number no biggie calm down babe its nothing your my boyfriend and no one can replace you. "ok I trust you babe" said Luke bending down to me to give me a quick peck on the check. We walked into the house to see Harry and Kelley on the couch watching the end of mean girls "Hey lets leave these guys" said Luke "But I wanted to watch this" I said looking up at Luke 'We can chill in your room I want to spend some alone time with you before we go back on tour in two days" Luke said with a cheeky grin on his face "Ok then lets go" I said as we were walking up the stairs

Kelleys P.O.V

I was watching mean girls with Harry it was on when we got down to the living room. I don't know who was watching it but I guess it was Em and Luke because they are the only other couple that would sit through this movie considering all the other boys hate chick flicks. I hate it that all the boys are going back on tour it make having a relationship heard but I guess we all can get through it. Once the movie had finished everyone just appeared in the living room everyone just talking with everyone it was weird how it just happened after a while of just sitting there Louis walks through the door. "HEY EVERYONE I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU I AM GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!" "wait what!" yelled Calum maybe think of something bad. "BYE YELLED LOUIS" as he ran out of the house not answering Calum. "Belle tell us what does Louis mean" said Ashton. "Wait what are you trying to say Ash do you think Louis is the dad, because if you think that you are gross" i cant believe that all this is happening. I see Belle looks at Calum and he just looks a shamed and Belle gets up and runs off to her room with Calum chasing her.

Belles P.O.V

I cant believe that they all think I did it with Louis eww Louis is gross. What do you think babe? I asked Cal. "I don't know what to believe I think you are smart and I am the dad but what just happened its hard to process." Said Cal sitting next to me on my bed. Ok well then listen you are the dad and I would never do that to you like im not like that and if you ever believe something like that again I may blow my top, now lets just calm down and get ready for you all leaving for tour in two days gosh im going to miss you..