A Sweet Show

The Next Day

Ems P.O.V

I got woken up by the song called 'Girls' by the 1975 it was mine and Luke's favourite song. I get dressed and get into the car with the rest of the girls and the boys I was the last to get in once I sat in a seat next to Ashton and Michael I said "Ok lets go that's everyone" "Are you sure where's Luke?" asked Calum "He left last night and said that he would meet at the airport now can we go" I say trying not to cry over the whole Luke thing. We got to the airport and we all climbed out of the van, the boys and the rest of the girls were looking for Luke I wasn't I didn't really want to see him but I knew I had to talk to him and tell him somethings. After the boys checked in and weighed there  luggage we started walking around the airport looking for where we had to go for the boys, I saw Luke but no one else did but I didn't want to say anything until he turned around and came over. Great just what I need. "Hi guys" said Luke and looking at everyone but once he looked at me I looked at the floor to not make any eye contact. "Em can I talk to you" said Luke grabbing my hand and pulling me away from everyone. "Hey im sorry for last night I didn't know what to do, say or think I was and idiot. I get it if you don't want to talk to me but please hear me out. Im sorry but I don't think I can have a relationship with someone that will kiss guys when im on tour." Said Luke looking at the floor. "Luke I want a flat answer to the question I asked last night" I say looking at him. "Ok fine the answer to your question from last night is yes im vey sorry but you shouldn't have kissed Tom" said Luke walking to the rest of the boys and saying good bye to there family and the girls while I just decided to walk home and not see him again.

Lukes P.O.V

On the plane heading towards New Jersey. We have a show tonight and even though I had just broken up with Em I think it as a bad idea I don't know what I have done, I get a text from Belle saying...

TO LUKE🐧: Hey Luke just wondering what happen between you and Em she is in her room and not talking to anyone and she even said no to talking to you.

TO BELLE🐰: Yeah I kinda broke up with her after everything that happen between her and Tom please don't tell any of the other girls I already hate what I did to her I wish I could say sorry but I know she wont answer her phone.

TO LUKE🐧: Ok yeah that sounds like a bad idea hope you can get back together. I will try and talk to her for you plus we are coming soon so that might help.

After telling Belle it made it feel a bit better we got to the airport at New Jersey we collected our luggage and headed to where we would be performing tonight. We got to the arena that we are performing at tonight, we start sound check but I asked the boys if we could change the song list for tonight's show they asked what songs and I hand them a list I made on the plan it looks like this...

1. Amnesia

2. Everything I didn't say

3. Just saying

4. Too Late

5. Don't stop

6. Kiss Me Kiss Me

7. Over and Over

8. Never be

9. Beside you

10. I miss you (cover by blink-182)

11. I've got this friend

12. Lost boy

13. Greenlight

14. Everything I want

15. Wrapped around your finger

16. If you don't know

After showing the boys the list of songs I wanted to play they kinda got the theme I was doing. "Why don't you do some of the songs off of our new album" because I don't what to leak some and the ones that are out I don't want to do just go with the flow please, I say looking at the boys they agree. At the start of the show I say I dedicate this show for a girl I have lost today and if she sees this I want her to know that I was wrong and that I am sorry for what I have done to us and most importantly her.

Belles P.O.V

I was on twitter and saw a link to the boys show from tonight I decided to watch it I saw Luke talking and saying a little speech I thought the girl that he was talking about was Em so I ran up to her room and picked her lock on her door I got into her room and shoved the laptop in front of her and saying "see he dose love you and he regrets what he did just watch this" I watched the video with Em of the whole show I think the song choice was cute, but Em on the other hand she wasn't having a bar of it. I had to think of a way to get them back together.