1+1=2 ?

Cal and I are sitting down in the doctor's office and the nurse comes in and says, "hi we have the results and they are you are having ....................... (a/n you'll have to wait and see) congratulations" "wait what we are only having........ (a/n just wait) " said Cal while I was just looking shocked. "No you are having ...... (a/n still waiting?) I think I know what that looks like" said the nurse walking out of the room. It looked like Cal was going to faint, but then he got up and we walked out of the doctor's office and we got into our car and headed back home, as soon as we opened the door, we got crushed by family and friends. Cal and I decided not to tell anyone until Christmas day as it is such a big surprise. Both our mums are begging us to tell them but we said no and that they will only have to wait 2 days. Cal and I leave and we go to a cake shop and we order little cakes that are getting decorated like Christmas cakes but inside the cakes will be the colour of what gender of the baby and on Christmas day we are going to get our mums to cut them open. After ordering that cakes we go out and buy some baby crap as Ashton puts it.

1 Day Later

It's Christmas Eve and I am so excited for tomorrow it feels like I am 5 again and waiting to see if I have been on the nice and naughty list. The house is all set up and ready for Christmas. Lauren is cooking cookies and the boys keep taking them. All of our family are here and it is a happy time. I just can't keep my excitement in I am bouncing off the wall as best as I can considering that I have a massive stomach. I can't wait for tomorrow is going to be so much fun especially seeing everyone's reactions. Harry and I went to the shops to get last minuet things, one thing on the list was mistletoe, I think Harry went over board as he bought 20 packs of the stuff. We got home and Harry hung mistletoe all over the house in every door way which is going to bad tomorrow I just know it.

Christmas Day

I have woken up way to early I guess its all the excitement I walk/waddle down the stairs and see everyone gathering at the Christmas tree. I was surprised to see everyone up early. I walk over to Cal and give him a hug whispering "why is everyone up so early?" he says back "because of Harry and Lauren. We all sit around the tree handing presents out and watching each other opening them. I have to say Cal and I mainly got baby stuff but that's cool in a way because then Cal and I don't have to buy stuff. It was time for our mums to open a box they were shocked when they opened it to see that it empty apart from having a not in it. (it was a big box) the note said

Mums we love you very much and we thank you for raising and loving us through the tough times that we are going through at the moment. You both mean the world to us. We hope that we love your gift from us. Just head to the front door, then open it and you will see you present looking at you, pick it up and head to the kitchen then wait for what we have to tell you what to do. Love you. Love from your son Calum and your daughter Belle. xx

Both the mums went to the door and picked the cake up they headed to the kitchen and then Cal said "as you all know Belle and I went to the doctors two days ago and we found out the results. Mum and Ann-Marie can you please cut me a slice of cake?" They cut into the cake and it revealed two colours blue and pink, on the mums faces they looked really confused that when Luke yelled out "OMG they are having twins!" right then both of the mums screamed and Cal and I said Merry Christmas. The mums gave us hugs and they couldn't get over that fact that we were having twins. Cal and I walked out to go and get plates so everyone can eat some cake and Harry yells out "STOP YOU HAVE TO KISS UNDER THE MISTLETOE" I look at Cal and gave him the biggest kiss. The night was getting on and all the adults went to the front lounge while all of us kids were in the multi-purpose room. I went out to get a drink and so did Andrew and what was above us but mistletoe (oh how I can't thank Harry) "You have to kiss" said Harry. I look over to Cal he was looking worried but he nodded his head like he was saying he was fine with it. I look at Andrew he has the biggest grin on his face, he slowly comes closer and I feel his lips on mine at first I hated it but then I remembered of all the good times I had with him, but then I remembered what he did and I pulled away from him and ran to my room.