Flat Line???

Niki's P.O.V

I run into the room where Belle was I see Andrew over her monitor fiddling with it dressed as a doctor? I look around and saw that nobody was around I didn't know what to do. I run over to Andrew and ask what he was doing before I could finish my sentence Belles monitor was showing a flat line this can't be happening we need Belle we all do, she can't leave she has a family now of her own Calum needs her, her babies need her. I look at Andrew who was taking a B line to the door then Calum bolts in and starts crying looking at the monitor and making his way to Belles bedside. I thought I should stay and tell Calum what I saw but I decided to follow Andrew and question him. I yell down the hall of the hospital "ANDREW WHAT ARE YOU DOING" he turns around and slowly walks to my direction he looks sad but that could just be an acted. "What do you want" said Andrew, "I want to know why you are doing all of this to Belle don't you think she has gone through enough already, like she is only human you are one big freak we all hate you and so will your fans once they hear about this". I say looking right into Andrews eyes. "I only wanted her to know that I still want her but then everything just got out of hand and I don't know what to say or do to all of you guys and Belle of course" said Andrew looking really sad with tears in his eyes. "Well if you come in and apologise to everyone and tell them the whole story im sure they will listen apart from Calum he might want to kill you. "ok ill come oh also its only a fake flat line she isn't dead" I run into Belles room where there was still a flat line I fixed it the way Andrew told me and everyone looked shocked I also told them all that Andrew wants to come in and explain everything and apologise for everything. Calum looked mad and furious but let Andrew come in. After about an hour Andrew had explained everything. Andrew left and all of us girls left. Calum stayed behind and so did Michael, Luke and Ashton.

Calum's P.O.V

After Andrew explain everything I just wanted to be alone with Belle but because she wasn't awake I went and walked the halls and made my way to the nursery and spent some time with my kids. It feels weird saying that but ill get use to it real soon. I just want Belle to meet our two beautiful kids. After about spending an hour and a half in the nursery, I get a phone call from Luke saying that I have to come back to Belles room immediately. I ran to Belles room and saw that she was awake, she looked really sad but when I walked in to sight range her frown turned into a smile the boys left so we could just talk and I told her how amazing our babies are and that we had to name them.

A/N: Sorry this is a short chapter I will be updating more regularly but I have been busy with school and life in general. Hope you like it. Also if you have any ideas of what names the baby twins could have comment them below. :)