Tour

All the girls are over at my place and they boys are on their way, Michael said that there is something really important that they have to tell us. When he said that over the phone this morning I was really nervous, I told the girls that they boys would be over in like 10 minutes and they were freaking out to make sure they looked ok especially Niki and Amie as they want to impress Michael and my "brother" Ashton. Em and I went to get some food ready as the boys are always hungry while Tonia, Kelley and Alise went and got the living room ready. The doorbell went and I answered the door and saw four skyscrapers looking down at me, I let them come in and lead them to the living room Michael tells us to "sit down we have some news to tell you" We all sit down and listen to what they have to say. Michael continues all they boys are looking at us with serious faces not one had a smile to be seen. "We are going on tour and are going to be touring around the world with the One Direction boys" Michael explains "When do you leave?" Alise asked "Tomorrow" Ashton answer the question. "But we have something to ask you" Michael continues "We were going to ask if you all wanted to come on tour with us and go around the world every step of the way with us, we think the fans would love you and we would certainly like to have you there throughout the whole tour. Some more than others" as Michael said the last few words he looked at Calum and Luke and Ashton nodded in agreement with what Michael had to say. "Can we talk about it?" Kelley asked "sure" said Ashton. All of us girls got up and went into the kitchen and started to talk about the offer that the boys had just given us. We walk back out into the living room and all the girls push me in front of all of them for me to say our response "We discussed about this whole tour thing and we would love to come with you" I said and all the girls shake the heads and smiling and screaming, the boys are jumping with joy and all of us girls stop and look at each other "wait you said you were leaving tomorrow!" Kelley said "yeah why?" Michael said "we better go pack then" Amie said. We all run up stairs and into our rooms (we all live in one house now) I scream from the top of the stairs "how long is the tour for" "6 months" Luke screams back. We start to pack by the time we had finished it was 3:00am so we put all our bags at the front door ready for when we leave in like 3 hours. I wake up to the song 'shut up and dance' by walk the moon, I also hear someone knocking on the door. It then hit me I was leaving to go on tour with the boys today. I open the door to see Luke telling me that I am the last one to get up and that they are leaving 10 minutes weather I'm ready or not. I just made it to the van. The whole car ride there us girls fell asleep and got woken by the screaming fans at the airport. We are all ready to get out of the van when the 5SOS security tell us to stay near the boys as it can get wild out around the fans (like we don't know that, we used to the ones in the crowd trying to get to the boys) We got inside the airport and got our tickets and weighed in our luggage, we sat at the gate (gate 7) with our families and when we all heard our flight number ( number gh2011) we said our goodbyes and boarded the plane. When we got on the plane we found our seats that were in first-class. Em sat next to Luke and Tonia, Niki sat next to Michael and Kelley, Amie sat next to Ashton and Alise and I sat next to Calum and this stranger (which made the flight a bit awkward). The plane took off and after a while I looked behind me and saw Niki asleep and resting her head on Michaels shoulder, Ami was asleep with her head on Ashton and Em and Luke were just talking and getting to know each other better. Calum and I just talked until the next moment I am being shaken by Calum telling me to wake up and that we are landing in a few minutes. After we landed we got off the plane and collected out luggage, when we turned around after getting our luggage Alise yells out "OMG ITS HARRY STYLES" then she looks around and we are laughing at her and then she realised that Harry heard her and he came over and hugged Alise. We got to the boys new tour bus and claimed bunks. Once we settled down we chilled out in the bus, let's just say the Niki and Michael got on a more friendly bases after being on the plane and the same goes for Amie and Ashton. It's kind of wired for me to see Amie and Ashton like that as I have known Amie (and all the girls) for what feels like forever and Ashton I have been told and have proof of he is my big brother. Harry and Alise are getting to know each other too. We just hung about and then went to bed, the boys thought that we were all asleep but I only had my eyes closed and I heard them talking about how 'cute' we look when we are sleeping, it was strange but also cute at the same time.

The Next Day

It was 7:30am and it was a beautiful day in LA the boys had meet and greets and sound check so we had they day to be tourist of LA I think we went everywhere that we possibly could. We went into Starbucks to get something to drink and as we finished our massive order we turn around and see the boys and the 1D lads as well. "Hi" said Louis and you could see they Kelley was melting inside as she has liked Louis since X Factor. "Hi" said Tonia and Niall just smiled, our names got called and that's how the 1D lads found out our names. The boys left to go to sound check and we said we would see them later at their show. "I just want to hug him" said....