The Offer

We are sitting with the boys at Nandos, Em is sitting on Lukes lap, I'm sitting on Calums lap, Niki is sitting on Michaels lap and Amie is sitting on Ashtons lap. Alise and Kelley unfortunately had to leave as they had to go to work. We start talking and asking questions back a forth and somehow Michael asks if we are coming to their show tonight we all answer yes and say that we can't wait to see them play. Ashton asked where we are sitting and Niki answered " we are in the mosh pit", that's when Luke says that they can do better with our seating arrangements and we all look at each other really confused. They tell us to meet them at the back door of the venue and they will let us come backstage before and after the show. We all look at each other with massive smiles on our faces and say thanks over and over again. Calum says there's just one thing I say "what is it?" he says that there mums will be there and they will think that we are like the boys girlfriends. We all look at every single boy and ask if Calum is just joking and they all say no that he is telling the truth. We freak out and we just say that doesn't matter we will still come. The boys tell us that we should be there like 2 hours early and we agree and say our goodbyes which included some hugs.