Okay.

After Ili went to his room, Spamton took the opertune time to deal with some "personal business"...

He paused, quietly going over to the couch.

He then scooted it over, the stash of stolen money underneath it.
He stuffed another stolen wad of cash under it, which he had taken from Swatch's wallet. He then moved the couch back steadily and silently so as not to disturb Ili.

He then paused, taking in his surroundings. He had been so lost in the affection of Ili he never stopped to process... he was in a house. He wasn't on the street anymore. It was... bittersweet.

He was certainly very happy he wasn't living in a literal garbage cam anymore, but... he felt slightly guilty for kinda freeloading off of Ili...
He paused for a second, thinking deeply... what was so special about him? What made Ili love him of all people.

He was probably insane, considering the fact that he's probably killed a few people... and...

Spamton's gaze shifted to the kitchen counter. The bullet Ili pulled from his own head was bloody and had a bit of brain matter clinging to it... Spamton's nose scrunched, and he felt a bit nauseous.

"How the fuck did I end up here... I can't even remember coming here or being taken here. What the hell happened..." he looked a bit disturbed, "Why can't I remember...? What happened to me..." he looked uncomfortable.

He paused, looking at Ili's bedroom door. It all felt so... strange. So... distant... he almost felt like this was a dream of some kind, that he'd just wake up back in a dumpster. And yet.... it all felt so real, too... the kiss, those words, the argument, the love...

He glanced over at the mirror on the wall by the bookshelf. A disheveled man stood, his eyes drooping with drowsiness, his hands limp at his sides, multicolored glasses held by the frame within his left. The almost always plastered on smile gone, a tired look upon his pale white face.
"... Am I... okay... here...?" He spoke to himself quietly. "..." he remained silent for a long while.

"... Is it over?"

"..."

After a long while, he looked away from the mirror and back at Ili's room.
"..."
He felt... okay for once.
... Not perfect, but... better.
...

He smiled a bit

"... Yeah... I'm okay here." He muttered, smiling a bit.

He entered Ili's room and silently got up onto the bed, cuddling under Ili's arm.

"... It's gonna be okay."