A New Feeling

(POINT OF VIEW: SPAMTON)

You slowly awaken from your peaceful sleep, yawning and stretching. You blink away the sleep and realize you're still in the apartment of that strange man. What was his name...? Ili, right? Yeah...

You silently sit up and pat the coffee table for your glasses, and put them on. "That stupid bastard let me stay the night?? Does he WANT to get his shit stolen???" You think to yourself, absent-mindedly nibbling your scuffed and scarred up hand. "He's dumb as fuck, ain't he??"

You hop up from the couch and pause, wincing, your right leg aches, or... what's left of it. You forgot to take your prosthetic off. "Ffffuuckkk..." You think to yourself, sitting back down and sighing with relief. "THAT HURTS LIKE [$#%!]" You accidentally speak aloud.

You pull your pants leg up and detach the leg, the stub feeling uncomfortable and sore. You just heave the leg to the side and lay back on the couch, still half wrapped in the blanket.

"Heya dude, you okay?" Ili suddenly speaks from nearby, startling you. You look up with shock and stare, but calm down, remembering he's too stupid to harm you. "...FORGOT TO [[removable parts]] B3FORE GOING TO BED." You say with a nervous laugh, grinning awkwardly.

"I didn't know ya had a prosthetic, heh, when did that happen?" He asks, you feel a pit in your stomach.
That car crash... no, no, don't think about it, it doesn't matter right now!!
"LET"S NOT [[talk about that...]]!!" You say with a nervous instinctive cackle, tapping your thigh roughly.

"Oh, erm.... aight. Did'ja sleep alright?" He asks "..." You realize that... that was the best night's sleep you've had in a VERY long time... you then remember what happened last night, you had that nightmare and...

"... Oh my light, I fell asleep on him last night!! I didn't even ask!! Why didn't he just shove me!? Even after a shower, I'm sure I'm disgusting to be around!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY!?" You think to yourself.

"....I... I SLEPT FINE." You manage to say through your shock and embarrassment. "You're a bit red." He says, leaning over and gently touching the back of his paw to feel your forehead. "Are you sick from being outside?"

Your face suddenly feels hot, and you feel.... something?? It feels like panic, but not really?? Your stomach feels strange, and your thoughts are a mess. You aimlessly stutter, blushing heavily, before shoving his hand away. "DON"T [[touch]] ME!!" You impulsively yell, panicking at the strange feeling. "Woah, hey, alright, I won't." He nervously laughs.

You sit there for a moment "What the fuck was that!?" You think to yourself. You tug the oversized shirt Ili gave you over your face and look off. You attempt to speak, but all that escapes your lips is aimless stuttering and nonsense glitching.

You let out a yell of frustration and hit the couch, confused. "You okay, buddy?" Ili asks with worry. "You seem angry." He speaks blankly. "STOP TALKING YOUR VOICE IS MAKING MY [[face]] [feel hot]!!" You speak without thinking.

Ili stares at you wide-eyed.

You clap your hands over your mouth, processing what you said. "...N-NOT LIKE THAT. I [[didn't mean to]] SAY THAT!!" You laugh nervously, your face flushed red again. "Did I really just say that?! What's wrong with me!!?" You think with panic

"...Uh... okay? I'll stop talking th-" You cut him off."N-NO NO NO NO NO, [[no]]. Y-YOU CAN TALK I JUST- [i just]- I JUST...." You stutter awkwardly. An insane sounding cackle escapes you.

"... Do you want breakfast?" Ili asks, still slightly star-struck.

"...YEAH. I NEED A MINUTE [alone]."

You hang your head low with shame for your behavior, Ili chuckles.

"Alright, buddy, I'll be in the kitchen."