Him.

"... Wh-What?" Ili spoke, his voice quiet.

"You have something that I want." The voice repeated a bit louder.

"... What do you want from me? you scared my friend." Ili said with annoyance, his fluffy ear flicking to the side.

"That's just the thing. Your friend. The one within your home..." The voice began.

"I want him."

"Wh-What-? What do you mean you 'want him'!? Why do you 'want him'!!?" Ili demanded, more enraged than anything.

"He's in the kitchen, isn't he?"

"...H-How did you...."

"You're in the living room."

"...L-Look I don't know who the fuck you think you are but I am NOT afraid to call the police on you!"

The voice laughed coldly

"And what will they do?"

Ili opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted.

"Scrape the remains of your little 'friend' off the road?"

This phrase made Ili's blood run cold.

"...W-What the fuck is wrong with you!? How did you get this number!!?" Ili yelled into the receiver, sweat drenching his fur.

"He's been through ENOUGH, you leave him the FUCK ALONE, whoever the HELL you are." Ili yelled even louder, baring his teeth.

"...Very well, but I will be back, I promise you that..."

Ili tried to say something, but the man on the other end had hung up.

He slammed the receiver back down onto the phone and took a deep breath. Trying to calm himself down.
He looked back into the kitchen, where Spamton was backed into the corner, weilding a kitchen knife, visibly nervous. "...WH-WHAT [[was that]]...?" Spamton nervously asked, barely holding back tears.

"...It was just a prank caller, don't worry about it." Ili leaned down and took the knife away from Spamton.
"WH-WHY W3RE YOU YELLING THEN??" Spamton asked.
"They were being creepy. Are you okay?" Ili asked calmly, Spamton nodded. "Alright... I'm sorry about that, sweetie." Ili said quietly. "...TH-THEY [[knew]] I WAS IN THE KITCHEN... THEY [[knew]] YOU WERE IN THE [[living room]]..." Spamton stuttered.

"Yeah.... I... should probably call the police." Ili nervously chuckled.

"...GOOD [[idea]]..." Spamton said quietly, gulping nervously.

"I'll go and do that."