Sly Bird

Ili and Spamton attempted to leave the cafe just as they entered, but Swatch from behind the counter held his wing out to stop them. "...I thought I told you never to show your face here again." Swatch spoke coldly, Spamton impulsively giggled.

"....WHAAAT? NO YOU [[didn't]]- YOU"RE C-CRA- CRAZ- EHAEHAHEAHEHA!!" He broke out laughing for some reason, Ili looked down at him blankly, then at Swatch. "I was just washing my hoodie off in the sink." Ili said blankly.

"I'm gonna need your friend to empty his pockets." Swatch said blankly, "He's my boyfriend actually, and uh, I don't think that's necessary." Ili said almost sternly.

Swatch looked shocked and slightly pulled his rose tinted glasses down to stare between the two.

A muscular, tall dog-like lightener with a strong resentment for annoying people, and that never took shit from anyone without a fight.

And a short, bat-shit insane, featherless addison with a habit of stealing. On top of that, he always spoke loudly and had no sense of personal space.

"...Actually?" Swatch asked with disbelief. "Yeah, deal with it." Ili said with a chuckle, Spamton blushed a bit as Ili told Swatch but said nothing. "... You could do better." Swatch said to Ili. "Now, I will need him to empty his inventory regardless. He has a habit of stealing from us." Swatch said, pulling his glasses back up.

"No need for that, he's been with me the whole time, I keep a close eye on him." Ili said with a calm smile. "..." Swatch stayed silent, thinking. Ili was pretty widely trusted with his honesty and wasn't known to lie.

"...Alright, just leave." Swatch said, shooing them out with a wing.

Ili took Spamton's hand and exited the store. Ili glanced at Spamton after walking a good distance away.

"....Didja snag his wallet?" He asked, "YOU BETCHA!!" Spamton said with a mischievous cackle, pulling it from his inventory. "Nice!!" Ili laughed a bit. "I swore he was gonna strangle you, but he didn't even notice!! You're one sly lil bastard ain't ya?" Ili said, patting Spamton's back a bit.

"[[practice makes perfect]]!!" Spamton said, grinning widely. "God that's fucking HILARIOUS!!" Ili said, laughing out loud. Spamton stared at him, his laugh was... cute. He'd never heard it before and yet... it seemed... so familiar. It was just as adorable as it was whenever he had heard it.

...A brief memory flashed before him, being dragged home after a night partying and... hearing that exact laugh. He just stared up at Ili, a slightly more genuine smile upon his face, his cheeks a bit redder than normal. "...YOUR LAUGH IS [[absolutely lovely]]." He said sweetly, his tone calm for once.

"Wha- really? Y'think?" Ili said with slight shock. "YEAH..." Spamton just stared at Ili, even though he couldn't see him, he... he seemed beautiful at that moment.

"You're a charmer, ey?" Ili said, playfully ruffling Spamton's hair, which was slightly stiff with hair gel.
"I [[guess so]]!" Spamton said with giggle.

"This isn't just a ploy to steal my wallet, too, is it?" Ili playfully said, laughing.

"[[could be]] RABBIT." Spamton joked.