Fuckface

Ili stood nearby as Spamton ate, making sure he didn't choke. Luckily, Spamton was smart enough not to gorge himself and was eating slowly. Ili just calmly sat across from him. "You're hungry, huh?" He said with a chuckle. "MHM-" Spamton nodded, his mouth still full. "Can't blame ya, hope it tastes alright." Ili said awkwardly.

Spamton continued eating, not paying attention to Ili or responding to anything he said. Ili just awkwardly watched, feeling bad for him slightly. "Poor guy... I wonder when the last time he ate was.... I hope he doesn't make himself sick eating too much." Ili thought to himself silently.

Ili paused, noticing something behind Spamton... a... tail?

It looked like an electrical cord, and it seemed to be wagging a bit. Ili smiled and held his hand over his mouth, trying not to laugh at how cute it was. His own tail began wagging, happy that Spamton was enjoying the food.

"Does it taste aight?" Ili asked, a small giggle escaping him. Spamton silently nodded, still eating. He was already half finished with the meal. Ili giggled aloud, but Spamton paid no attention. He just kept eating.

(POINT OF VIEW: SPAMTON)

As you slowly eat the food you were given, you try hard not to cry. You haven't eaten anything in almost a week. Although the slight guilt of having to ask a random man you seemingly just met for food remains, you are very, very thankful to not be so damn hungry. You pause for a moment, swallowing your mouthful of food "[[thank you]]" You manage to say before going back to eating.

"No problemo, dude." Ili says calmly, continuing to watch over you. You slowly finish your meal, placing the bowl down and sighing. "How was it?" Ili asks, curious. "..." You try to find words to formulate just how amazing the food tasted, but your mind is blank. You drum your fingertips against the table, thinking.

"...DO YOU WANT ME TO [[pay you]] BACK??" You blurt out, not quite processing your own words. Ili looks shocked and a little taken aback. "What?? No, you don't need to pay me, alright?" He says, calmly sitting up and taking the empty dishes to the sink. "...THANK YOU," you repeat again.

You suddenly are touched by Ili'  , hand on the top of your head "What the fuck!?" You think, backing away and looking annoyed "H-HEY WHATS THE [[big deal]]??" You say, terrified. "Why the hell did he touch me?!" You think

"Oh, sorry, dude. I guess I'm kinda just used to petting people." He says with a shrug.
"... Your hair feels... gross." He states awkwardly. You feel slightly hurt by that statement, but you know it's true. "WELL DIDJA HAVE TO [[say it out loud]]??" You say, embarrassed and ashamed. You absent-mindedly tap your thigh.

"...The bathroom is across the living room, down the hall, and to the right, first door. Go take a bath or something. You need one." Ili states
...Why is he being so nice...?
"...YOU.... YOU"D LET ME?" You ask awkwardly. "Yeah, you're kinda erm... greasy." He says awkwardly.

"...THANKS, [@#$]HOLE."

"You're welcome, fuckface."

You both snicker at the light insulting.