Blast From The Past

(POINT OF VIEW: THIRD PERSON, SET IN 1997)

Ili and Spamton closed the closet door as Ili placed his left hand on the wall behind Spamton, using the other hand to gently tug Spamton's tie.

Spamton's entire face was red. "I-Ili... what if someone finds out?" He spoke nervously. "It'll be quick, okay? No one will ever know." Ili said with a slight smirk.

"...Alright, just a quick one..." Spamton said, leaning up a bit. Ili pulled him forward by the tie as they locked lips, a shudder was sent up Spamton's back as he and Ili embraced, kissing passionately.

Ili slightly nibbled Spamton's lower lip, and Spamton pulled away. "Ah- d-don't bite me, okay?" Spamton said with a slight laugh,

Ili grinned. "Got a little taken away, sorry." He chuckled, pausing before kissing Spamton on the mouth again. Ili tasted distinctly like cigarettes, and albeit a bit strange, Spamton liked it. Ili's paw moved up Spamton's back gently as they held eachother close.

"Mmph.... ah -" Spamton pulled away again, red in the face, the small closet feeling humid almost. "No one's gonna find out, right...?" He muttered. "Of course not, my dear..." Ili said, gently smooching his cheek.

"Y-You really are... very charming, you know that?" Spamton said with a big smile. "Likewise, big shot." Ili teased, releasing Spamton's tie.

Ili gently nibbled his cheek as he stifled a giggle. "C'mon, stop! I'll laugh and someone'll hear us!" Spamton said, gently pushing Ili off.

"Aww, but you're tasty." Ili said with a grin, Spamton went even redder."N-No, it tickles." He said with a huff.

Ili's hand gently rested on Spamton's waist as he kissed him on the nose. Spamton's own hand found its way to Ili's chest, the two sat, holding eachother.

"You truly are perfect, aren't you?" Ili said with a sigh, petting Spamton's hair. "F-Far from it, but... thank you." Spamton said with a giggle.

"I love you." Ili said sweetly, reaching a hand up and caressing Spamton's face.

Spamton blushed and looked down, smiling genuinely. "...I love you too."

The Shepherd and the SalesmanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara