How the Tables Turn

"GOOD!? HOW THE [#%$!] WOULD I BE "GOOD"!?" He yelled, his voice loud for his small size. "I"M IN A STRANGER"S [[house]]!!" He said, visibly upset.
"Oh shit you don't remember me, huh?" Ili said quietly. "Eh, no issue. You're Spamton, right? I used to know you." He said, pausing for a moment.
The two stared at each other for a very long time.
"... Do you want some hot cocoa?" Ili offered, holding out one of the mugs for Spamton.

"...WHY AM I HERE." Spamton demanded. "..." Ili sighed. "Well, what was I supposed to do? Leave ya out there?" Ili said, motioning to the window, where it was apparent it was snowing. "You would've frozen to death!" Ili exclaimed.

"...THAT DOESN"T EXPLAIN [[why]] YOU BROUGHT ME INTO YOUR [humble abode]." Spamton said, crossing his arms. "We used to be friends, and uh... I guess I felt bad." Ili shrugged.

"...SO [[pity]]?" Spamton asked. "...I guess so, yeah." Ili responded.
"...So, you don't want the hot c-" Before Ili could finish speaking, the mug of hot cocoa was snatched from his hand. Ili yanked his hand away, startled.

Spamton stared at him before backing into the corner and sitting down with the hot cocoa.
...Okay, so you wanted the hot cocoa, ooooh-kaaay..." Ili quietly pulled up a chair from the kitchen table and sat down.

"..." Ili sipped his own hot cocoa calmly, Spamton stared back, visibly on edge and annoyed. "... You look mad." Ili said awkwardly.
"I AM." he hissed.

"...Uhh why?" Ili awkwardly asked.
"I DON"T [$#%@]ING KNOW YOU AND I"M IN YOUR [##%!]ING HOUSE!!!" He yelled angrily at Ili, his nose scrunched.
...Okay, that's fair. I'm sorry, I might've acted on impulse bringing you in..." Ili awkwardly muttered. "..." Spamton huffed angrily and sipped his hot cocoa.

Ili just stared at him, feeling a little guilty.
Spamton was clearly terrified, but Ili couldn't have left him outside. Castle town got surprisingly cold during winter.

Ili noticed that Spamton still had his coat wrapped around him. He smiled softly but stayed silent.

Spamton placed the mug down on the ground and stared at Ili, visibly on edge and nervous.
"...WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVEN [someone- anyone- help me...]?? WHY DIDN"T YOU JUST [[keep walking, maybe he'll leave us alone]] LIKE EVERYONE ELSE???" Spamton inquired, his voice glitching slightly.

"...It felt wrong leaving you." Ili said with a shrug. "..." Spamton's expression softened slightly. "....YOU... CARED??" Spamton tilted his head in question. "I mean, of course, we used to be best friends." Ili chuckled. "...I guess you wouldn't remember though, " Ili mumbled quietly. "...That's alright, I still care." Ili said with a smile. "...." Spamton just stared in disbelief.

"...So uh... is the hot cocoa okay?" Ili asked, gazing at the stout, man.
"...[[yeah]]." He muttered, taking another sip of the hot cocoa. "...So... are you hungry or anything?" Ili asked quietly, Spamton shook his head no. "...Kay." Ili awkwardly looked off.

Great.
The man in his house was scared of him.
That's just fucking great.