Unknown Caller ID

(POINT OF VIEW: THIRD PERSON)

Spamton just sat in front of the door like a dog after he had eaten breakfast, and Ili had left for the store, not knowing what else to do and not wanting to go through Ili's stuff again.

He just sat, waiting for him to return. He didn't quite know what else to do. He knew it was probably strange to wait for him like this, but he was excited for his return.

He looked around the silent house, his blurry vision making it difficult to see what's even around him.
He just sighed, looking back at the door and waiting some more.

After only a couple minutes passed, he grew impatient and stood up, looking out the window, trying to see if Ili was outside. Which, he wasn't.
Spamton began to feel nervous.

...He was coming back, right? He wasn't... leaving, was he?
Spamton quietly whined and sat down against the wall, knocking on his head anxiously. "HE"LL BE BACK RIGHT?? THIS WASN"T JUST A [[ploy]] TO GET [rid of me] WAS IT...?" He muttered to himself, nervously giggling.

He nervously put his fingers in his mouth and nibbled them. "....[[please don't leave...]]" He whimpered, resting his head against the door. He bit his fingers a bit. It hurt, but he didn't really notice.

He waited for a couple more minutes before standing up and placing "H-HE IS COMING BACK, SPAMTON. DON"T [[panic!!]]....." He spoke to himself, sweat condensating on his forehead.
He nervously laughed to himself, his hand in his mouth as he gnawed on it.

Spamton decided to try and distract himself by wandering around the living room. He looked into one of the closets, where there wasn't much else aside from some coats and boots.

Spamton reached for a coat to put on, assuming maybe it would comfort him...

Suddenly, the sharp sound of the phone on the table caught Spamton's attention. He looked back, his expression dark, sweat practically pouring down his face.

... This wasn't just a hallucination. It was real.

...Was it him? What did he want? Was he... here to finish Spamton off? After all these years?

Spamton began to hyperventilate "N-NO- STOP.... [[stop calling]]-" He stuttered, his back pressed against the wall as he breathed heavily. "STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT-" The ringing felt like it was tearing him apart from the anxiety, he was practically gasping from hyperventilating, tears streaking his face.

"[[stop calling]]... PLEASE...."

The Shepherd and the Salesmanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें