Clean and Comfortable

(TW: BRIEF NUDITY, NOT IN DEPTH, MENTION OF SELF HARM SCARS.)

As Spamton entered the bathroom, he closed the door and stripped down, his wonkily stitched together blazer barely holding together as he removed it.

He took his sweater off over his head and placed it on the sink, and then took off his slacks.
He briefly looked in the mirror at himself, feeling a little ashamed of how he looked.

He was noticeably underweight and unclean, and his arms were striped with thin scars and scratches. His thin stomach had noticeable stretch marks across it, and his eyes were cloudy, unfocused, and off center. He sighed, removing his glasses and placing them on the sink and turning on the shower. "[[ugly little thing]]..."

He took a moment to get the water temperature right before getting in. The first thing he did was try to scrub the unhealthy amount of hair gel out of his slick, black hair. He roughly scrubbed, the hard, greasy texture of his hair unpleasant to his fingertips as he tried to clean it. He groaned angrily and scrubbed a little harder.

Eventually, his hair felt less hard, but it was still stuck together and felt greasy, even while wet. He reached for the shampoo and used some. It foamed up and felt surprisingly nice.

He rinsed the soap out of his hair, which no longer felt greasy. He noticed the water was... slightly black. He couldn't tell if that was hair dye leaking or dirt. Either way, he washed his hair once more to make sure it was clean.

He then cleaned the rest of himself and stepped out of the shower, feeling clean and significantly happier with himself. He gazed over at the mirror again, which was fogged and cloudy.

He used a towel hanging on the door to dry himself off, making sure his hair and face were dry, especially.
He then wiped a window off the fog and used the visible mirror to make sure he looked okay.

...He then remembered he is blind.

He rolled his eyes and wrapped the towel around his waist, put his glasses back on, and exited the bathroom.

He came face to face with Ili, who stared down at him. "...Heya, I got ya some clothes to change into. They might be a little big but here." Ili handed him an outfit. "O-OH... THANK YOU..." he said, blushing a bit before going back into the bathroom and changing.

After changing. He exited the bathroom, suddenly feeling very tired. He yawned and tiredly gazed into the living room, Ili wasn't in the room, and the couch was empty.

"...Maybe if I go to sleep, he won't make me leave..." he thought quietly, sneaking over to the couch and laying down on it.

The moment his body relaxed into the couch, his mind began going blank, and he slowly but surely....

Fell asleep....