Another Him

After the two sat and cuddled for a long while, Spamton got up to go take a shower since Ili insisted.

As he got up and went into the bathroom, closing the door and going to turn the light on, he noticed... it wouldn't turn on.

He felt a shiver up his spine as he forcefully messed with the switch, his breathing growing heavy.

He stopped dead in his tracks as he heard a familiar voice speak behind him. "HELLO, LITTLE SALESMAN..." It spoke familiarly. He let put an impulsive yelp of fear.

"IT HAS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME, HAS IT NOT? I SUPPOSE I MAY HAVE STARTLED YOU..." It spoke, it's voice smooth and deep with a heavy English accent.

"...[[doc]]... [☝︎✌︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☼︎]... L-LONG TIME [[no longer capable of sight]]" Spamton said with a nervous laugh.

"IT IS SPLENDID TO SEE YOU ONCE MORE, SPAMTON G." Gaster spoke calmly. "I SUGGEST YOU KEEP THE LIGHT OFF, I AM MORE SUITED TO THE DARKNESS, AND I WISH TO SPEAK WITH YOU." He continued, placing his cold, skeletal hands on Spamton's shoulders.

Spamton shuddered. "M-MAKE IT [[quick]]... MY BOYFRIEND WILL GET WORRIED IF I"M GONE TOO LONG..." He said with a nervous chuckle. "...BOYFRIEND...?" Gaster spoke with surprise. "... INTERESTING, REGARDLESS, I MUST TELL OF DANGER." Gaster explained

"YEAH YEAH [[lemme guess]], MY OLD BOSS." Spamton said with a scoff. "WE KNOW." Spamton sighed angrily. "...HE OUT TO KILL NOT ONLY YOU, BUT YOUR NEWFOUND LOVER." Gaster explained with unease. "... WH... WHAT...? ILI...?" Spamton spoke, feeling building anxiety within his body.

"HE KNOWS HOW TO, AND HE DESIRES TO..." Gaster spoke, removing his cold hands from Spamton's shoulders. "I WOULD STAY CLOSE TO EACHOTHER, ILISTREIGHTOR CAN TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF FOR THE MOST PART, BUT HE IS STILL UNAWARE OF HIS VULNERABILITY TO... HIM."

"...I"LL... [[stay close]], TRUST ME..." Spamton said with a nervous gulp.
"I GIVE MY THANKS, NOW, I MUST GO, IT WAS LOVELY TO SEE YOU AGAIN, LITTLE SALESMAN."

"...Y-YOU [[too]], [☝︎✌︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☼︎]...." Spamton spoke quietly. He did not get a response.

The light flicked back on, and he was just standing there staring at himself in the mirror.

"... ILI.... WHAT DOES HE [[want]] W1TH HIM...?" Spamton spoke, just sighing and getting ready to take a shower again.

"HE [[didn't do anything]], DID HE?"