Epilogue

2 WEEKS LATER

Aniket and Nitya were back home. It was the day before Nitya's birthday. The family had made a lot of plans for her birthday.

"Nitya abhi bata do, sach mein kuch nahi chahiye apne birthday par" asked Aarav.

"Nahi bhaiya mujhe kuch nahi chahiye, aap log bekaar mein pata nahi kya kar rahe ho" she said looking around the arrangements they were making in the house.

"Arey waah aise kaise? Humari choti bahu ka pehla janamdin hai apne sasural mein, khoob thaat se manayenge" explained Nandini and Nitya hugged her with a smile.

Aarav took out his wallet and walked to Aniket who was busy in the light arrangements.

"Ye le ek acchi si saree ya dress jo bhi achha lage le aa meri taraf se Nitya ke liye, ye toh kuch bolegi nahi''Aarav said forwarding him the wallet.

Aniket made a face and went away from there without answering anything to him.

"Arey ajeeb aadmi hai, Nitya lo tum hi le aana " Aarav said, further giving it to Nitya. Nitya shrugged her shoulders and denied taking it.

"Manvi, main dekh raha hun, ye tumhara pyara devar mujhse pichle do hafte se thik se baat hi nahi kar raha hai" Aarav complained.

"Toh aur kya karega, itne pyaar se pehli baar tumhare liye kuch laya tha aur tum apne usool aur aadarsh ke chakkar mein dil dukha diya bechare ka" replied Manvi.

Aarav sighed and went up to Aniket and said "Laa de bike ki chabi"

Aniket' s face lit and he looked at him in surprise.

"Dekh kya raha hai, jaa choti maa ke kamre se laake de chabi" he said and Aniket hugged him immediately.

He said "Abhi laya" and turned to get the keys.

"Aur sun, ye aakhri gift hai tera mere liye, agli baar itni mehngi gift main nahi accept karunga, samjha?" He said and Aniket agreed. Aniket went to Karan's room and got the keys, he handed it to Aarav. Aarav slapped his head lightly and hugged him.

Later that night, Aniket was awake as he wanted to wish Nitya on her birthday

Later that night, Aniket was awake as he wanted to wish Nitya on her birthday. Nitya was still on the bed looking at Aniket. She knew he wouldn't sleep before wishing her on the birthday. The clock struck twelve, Aniket opened his mouth to wish her but heard a knock on the door instead. He opened the door. The entire family was there to wish Nitya. They all gathered around the bed and started to sing the birthday song for her.

"Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to dear Nitya!

Happy Birthday to you"

They all sang in unison and wished her.

Nitya felt special and she thanked everyone for the lovely wishes. She was overwhelmed with the love that she got.