Chapter 21

Malhotra Niwas

Manvi was holding Aarav as was not in his senses. He opened his mouth to sing loudly but before he could do that Manvi forcefully closed his mouth.

"Aarav kya kar rahe ho koi sun lega toh kya sochega tumhare baare mein" she spoke silently.

"Thodi si jo pi..." he was trying to sing but Manvi glared at him.

"Chup ek dam chup! Ek aur baar muh khola na toh dekhna..." Manvi scolded him and he folded his arms and placed a finger on his lips just like some kid.

Manvi had informed everything to Karan and he had left the door open. Manvi pulled him inside and took him to their room.

"Aarav please lait jao" she said but he wasn't in a mood so she glared at him again

"Aarav latoge ya bulaun chilla chilla ke sab gharwalo ko" she warned.

"Ye kya hai, jab dekho tab mujhe taane maarna, jab dekho tab mujhe ghoor ghoor ke baat karti ho tum, tum kabhi mujhse pyaar se baat nahi kar sakti kya" Aarav said dizzily.

"Dekho Aarav, abhi tum hosh mein nahi ho, please...so jao" Manvi said trying to calm down

"Nahi main nahi sounga, mujhe dance karna hai" Aarav was stubborn.

"Dekho tum seedhe tarah laitoge ya nahi" Manvi warned, Aarav got silent and he laid on the bed.

Manvi saw that he was in a bad condition and couldn't even move properly so she decided to at least make him feel comfortable. She tried to take off his coat.

"Ye tum kya kar rahi ho? Main nashe mein nahi hun haan" Aarav whispered to her while holding her hand.

"Aarav...ye coat utaar do...fir aaram se so jaana" Manvi said.

"Oh toh tum meri izzat lootna chahti ho haan, naughty...." He said pulling her closer.

"Aarav mujhe chodo aur ye coat utaro chalo" Manvi said sweetly as she knew he was intoxicated and didn't know what he was doing.

"Thik hai" Aarav said, turning his lips down. He took off his coat.

"Thank you Aarav"

Aarav pulled her hand and Manvi was lost for a while as he did so.

"Tum mujhe daanta mat karo, tumhe suit nahi karta, tum itni sweet ho, itni achhi ho, pure gharwalo ki favorite ho, fir mujhse kyun aise behave karti ho, please..." he said innocently and soon collapsed.

Manvi smiled for the first time as she could notice so much innocence in his eyes. Aarav was holding her hand so she couldn't move. Manvi tried to get off his hold but she couldn't move her arm so she laid next to him.

 Manvi tried to get off his hold but she couldn't move her arm so she laid next to him

Seattle Washington, USA

It was midnight. Someone rang the doorbell. Aniket got up, he couldn't open his eyes completely but he opened the door. He saw Nitya standing in front of the door, his eyes fell wide open. She looked absolutely stunning in the floral beautiful frock.