Chapter 28: Goa - 1

Delhi, India

Manvi was packing things for Goa, she sighed deeply as Aarav didn't have clothes which she could pack for him "hey bhagwaan iss ladke ke paas toh le jaane layak kapde hai nhi.. Waha iske ye shirts aur jeans thodi leke jaungi"

Pooja enters the room and places some clothes on the bed. Manvi eyed her and Pooja said "dekh Aaru aajse pehle kahi ghumne nahi gaya hai isliye uske paas kapde nahi hai toh ye Ani ke kapde hai inhe rakhlo baaki wahi se usko dilwa dena.."

Manvi smiles "thank you maa.. You are my saviour main soch hi rahi thi kya karun?"

"Chalo chalo jaldi se samaan rakhlo duggu aata hi hoga office se phir nikalna hai na tum dono ko" she said and leaves the room.

Manvi keeps the clothes and closes the suitcase. After a while, Aarav enters and he sees her struggling to close other suitcase. He moves to her and said "Manvi itna samaan bharogi toh band nahi hoga kuch nikaldo"

"Are nahi nikal sakti hun.. Sab important hai" she said.

He sighed and helps her close it. Manvi smiles innocenlty, he said "main fresh hoke aata hun phir nikalte hai"

Manvi nods, she goes to the dressing and sets her hair properly.

Aarav freshens up and comes out of the bathroom, he takes the suitcases downstairs while Manvi commences behind him carrying her handbag.

They take blessings from them, Karan shouts from outside "Are jaldi karo.. Flight miss ho jayegi aa gayi hai taxi"

They move out, Aarav places the luggage inside the cab and then sits inside with Manvi. They reached the airport and soon boarded the flight.

Manvi feels a sleep and drops her head on his shoulder, he looks at her and smiles.

Seattle, U.S.A

Aniket was heading towards his university in slow steps. Ryan and Karan were ahead of him, Karan turned and sighed "iss aashiq ka kuch karna padega iss tarah toh kal subah hi university pahuchenge"

Karan whispers something into Ryan's ear. He smiled and shouted "oh my god!"

However, Aniket was lost in his own thoughts. It has been just a day, how he will stay 6 months without meeting her. "haaaye ye ishq ke siyapppe..." he murmurs

Karan comes to him and slaps his head from behind "oyee.. Romeo bahar aa uske zone se"

"wahi toh nahi hota hai! 6 mahine kaise guzrenge" he said sadly.

"bhai mere.. Chal abhi warna daant padegi professor se" Karan said, dragging him towards the university.

They reach university, Aniket takes his place and the lady professor enters. He imagines her to be Nitya and said "extremely beautiful"

Everyone stares at him, Nitya smiles and moves towards him. "What else do you think about me?" she asked

"ye toh tumhe pata hi hoga. Mere sapno ki rani ho tum aur jald tumse shaadi karungac he said

Karan sighed "aaj ye pitega" he said.

The professor questions to explain what he said. Karan gulps down his throat and remains silent. Other Indian student speaks "mam he is saying you are lady of his dreams and he will soon marry you"

The professor shouted "what? Mr. Aniket Malhotra that's how you look at your Guru?"

He finally comes out of his thoughts and realises the situation. He sees professor Gracy standing in font of him whom he imagined to be Nitya. He hides his face in between his palm "beta aaj toh tu gaya"