Chapter 56: Romantic Moments

2 MONTHS LATER

Aarav came downstairs after getting ready for the office. He wears his shoes and said "Maa.. main jaa raha hun"

Nandini comes out of the kitchen and feeds him paratha "khate hue jaa.. Aur akela?" she asked.

Manvi comes downstairs and smiles "main bhi ready hun.."

Pooja then gave her the paratha. She ate it and said "Thank you maa.. Acha dupahar ka khana maine bana diya tha! Shyam ka nitya dekh legi aur haan room mein bills rakhe hai paise bhi hai chote papa se kehke sab payment kar dena aaj last day hai"

"Thik hai beta..." Pooja agrees and both of them move out of the house.

After sometime Aniket comes downstairs, he eats the breakfast with Nitya.

"Aaj late mat hona mujhe pick up karne ke liye" Nitya said.

"Doctor sahiba.. Waqt pe pick up karne aa jaunga!" Aniket replies.

He asked "papa daada aur bhabhi gaye?"

"Haan.. dono metro se jaate hai na!" Anoop said.

"Ye daada bhi na.. Khudke liye ek bike nahi le sakte hai! Bhabhi ko bhi metro se leke jaate hai apne saath" Aniket said.

Karan smiles hearing him.. "Ab usko aadat hai.."

They finished the breakfast and moved out of the house. Aniket sits on the bike and Nitya sits behind him. He heads off to the hospital to drop her and then goes to his own office.

They walk to the metro station and boards the metro. Manvi tries to reach the holder but it was high, Aarav held it and she places her hand on his arm. A guy was trying to take advantage and push her. Aarav pulls her to the other side and she smiles at him. "Cute.." she said.

He smiles and the metro halts, they get off and go to the office. It was just a month back, Manvi decided to join the office and coincidently she got offer from TK industries. She wasn't sure of this, but Aarav assured her to go for interview as it will be pride for him if she joins his office as a CA.

Manvi heads to her cabin and checks the important documents. She sighed deeply.. "I just don't believe this!"

She called Aarav and the manager to her cabin. Aarav asked "kya hua??"

"Mr. Malhotra.. Ye aapke designs ki cost!! Aur quotation match nahi kar rahe hai kyun?"she asked.

Aarav sees the file and then glared at the manager. "Lekin maine toh sab cross check karke hi manager sir ko aapko dene ko kaha tha" he said

Manvi fumes in anger, she scolded him "mujhe direct kyun nahi diya?? Jante ho agar ye aage forward kar deti toh tumhari naukri jaa sakti thi... "

Aarav sighed

Aarav sighed...

"Aur aap Mr.. kya naam hai aapka?" she asked angrily.

"Rakesh tyagi.." he said.