Chapter 54: Their Marriage

As planned the wedding will take place in the temple in presence of both the families. Aarav enters the house after completing the arrangements "Maa.. sab arrangements ho gayi hai..."

"Haan beta.. Sab taiyar hi ho rahe hai tu jaake change karle upar" Pooja said and he goes upstairs.

He enters inside the room and Manvi screams the same moment "Aah..."

He glanced at her shockingly "what??"

"Knock karke aate hai room mein" she throws the pillow towards him.

Aarav held the pillow in his hand and smiles "Apne hi room mein knock kyun karun main??" he asked.

"Huh.." she sighed. She picks up the saree and Aarav grabbed it from the other end. Manvi stared at him, he was doing the same thing she did with him that day.

"Chodo.." she said.

"Main pehna deta hun.." He said closing the door so that nobody enters inside.

He moves closer and tucks the saree inside the skirt. They were just a few inches away from each other, she was only staring into his eyes. He goes behind her taking a round and tucking it in. His hands were creating a sensation in her body.

Manvi heard the loud sound.. "Manvi beta tumne samaan kaha rakha hai jo mandir leke jaana hai"

Manvi pushes him away and shouted "Aayi maa.."

She quickly drapes it and said "Tumhare chakkar mein na.. Main late ho jaungi!"

Aarav laughs.. He bends down and adjusts the plates of it. She smiles looking at him..

He sees his clothes on the bed, he picks them up and moves to the bathroom. "Buddhu.." she comments and smiles.

She wears the jewellery quickly and rushes out of the room. She went downstairs and gave the things Pooja demand "ye lo maa.."

"Tumne apne ghar phone kiya tha?" She asked.

"Haan raat hi kar diya tha wo log time pe pahuch jayenge" she assured her.

She hears Nitya's sound.. "Mannu..."

"Bhabhi..." Aniket shouts.

She runs back upstairs, she goes to Nitya's room first and asked "kya hua?"

"What kya hua?? Ye pins lagade" she said.

Manvi comes and takes the pins from her hand. She places them properly and then keeps Dupatta on her head. She glanced at her through the mirror "ek dum patakha lag rahi hai.."

She smiles

She smiles.. "Ab aayega na maza.. Meri shaadi ke waqt bahut tang kiya tha sab badle lungi aaj main"

"Chal chal.." Nitya said.

"What chal chal?? Tum mujhse badi ho lekin yahan main jethani hun" Manvi smirks.

"Ohho.. jethanji... lekin ye devrani aapki nahi sunegi" Nitya replies.