Chapter 38: New Alliance

Aarav was just left shocked what Manvi said downstairs, he wanted to talk to her regarding this but wasn't getting any chance as Aniket was inside his room. He hears Pooja shouting "Manvi beta chatt pe kapde sukh rahe hai zara utar lena"

Aarav found the opportunity, he saw her coming upstairs and heading to the terrace.

Aniket said "Daada..."

"Haa.." he asked.

"Waha kya khade khade kar rahe ho? Idhar aao mere paas baitho aapse baat karni hai" Aniket said.

"Main pani peeke aata hun bahut pyaas lagi hai" Aarav made the excuse.

"Are toh aap kyun neeche jaa rahe ho.. Main le aata hun aapke liye" Aniket spoke.

Aarav glared at him and said "main peeke aata hun.. Tum karo aaram"

Aniket was surprised as his brother behaves so strangely. Aarav moves and Nitya was coming upstairs, he pulls her to the side.

Nitya asked "kya hua jiju?"

"Jiju?? Tumari behen mujhe tumhara jija rehne kaha degi.. Ye kar kya rahi hai?" He questions her as he knows both sisters know everything about each other.

Nitya pretends to be innocent "sahi baat toh hai.. Aap dono ek dusre se pyaar toh karte ho nahi! Kya pata kal ladki jo aapko dekhne aaye usse aapko pehli nazar mein pyaar ho jaye" she said and moves to his room.

Aarav sighed deeply, he went to the terrace to speak to Manvi. Manvi removes the clothes from the rope, Aarav pulls her and she screams "aah..."

He places his hand on her mouth and she gave him a look. "Sharam nahi aati Aaravji aapko?? Chatt pe ek parayi ladki ko iss tarah se pakadte hue" she said teasingly.

He gave her an annoyed look "tumhe sach mein farak nahi padta koi aur ladki kal mujhe pasand kar legi toh?" he asked.

"Mujhe kyun farak padega? Bahut achi hai meri dost mujhse bhi zyada khayal rakhegi aapka" she said.

She goes and continues taking off others clothes. Aarav thought "ye paagal ho gayi hai.. Jalne ki bajaye mujhe khud ladki se milwa rahi hai..."

Manvi notices his expressions and thinks "aaya tha mujhe jealous feel karwane dekho kaise bajhti hai tumhari band kal!"

Aarav gave her a look and said "thik hai toh.. Main phir haan kar dunga kal phir mat kehna maine shaadi karli"

"Main kaun hoti hun aapko kuch kehne waali? Jaisi aapki marzi" she said and walks downstairs with a naughty smile on her face.

Here, Nitya enters the room and hands him his medicine. Aniket eyed her and smiles "Aap kyun laayi? Daada they neeche unhe kah deti"

"Upar toh aana hi tha mujhe.. Issi bahane tumhe dekh bhi liya" Nitya said with a smile curving up her lips.

Aniket takes his medicine and Nitya held the glass from his hand. She turns to leave but her dupatta gets stuck to the bed. She smiles and said "Aniketji... dupatta chodiye koi aa jayega"

Aniket was surprised hearing her, he then notices her dupatta stuck to the bed. He tries to take it off, she turns and comes closer to him. They were just a few inches away from each other, Nitya eyed him and he was also lost in her eyes.

Finally, he releases the dupatta but Nitya finds the opportunity to drop on top of him. They were sharing an eye look, her hairlop was distracting her face view so he tucked them behind her ear to get the clear glimpse of her.

She smiles broadly, he said "Aap jayie.. Daada aate hi honge"

"Kyun? Kuch hota hai mere qareeb aane se?" she asked.