Chapter 24: Truth To Him

New York, U.S.A

Nitya reached her flat, she keeps her bag on the table and moved towards the couch. She sits and keeps her head on the backrest relaxing.

After a minute, Tina comes holding two mugs of coffee in her hands. She forwards it to Nitya, she smiles at her and grabs the mug in her left hand.

Tina asked "kaisa hai Aniket?"

"He is fine now.. Samjhata kya hai khudko.. Aise koi karta hai kya? Gharwalo ka bhi nahi socha usne" she said in concern.

Tina smiles hearing her and said "Ab tum uska dil todegi toh kya karega bechara?"

Nitya stared at her and spoke "kuch bhi Tina.. acha khasa sunake aayi hun ab mujhse door hi rahega"

Tina was confused at her bewildered and asked "kya kar rahi ho tum Nitya? Pehle toh uske paas jaati ho bhaagi bhaagi, uska ilaj karti ho phir suna deti ho.. You love him why don't you accept it?"

Nitya keeps the coffee mug and goes to her room replying "I don't love him"

"Nitya.. Please khudse toh jhooth bol rhi ho mujhse toh bolo at least.. Ye batao toh kyun pehenke gayi uski di hui dress haan?" Tina questions following her to the room.

Nitya didn't have answers to her questions. She feared something and replies "mujhe bas usse door rehna hai"

"Kyun??" Tina asked.

"Please.. University ke liye late ho raha hai mujhe" Nitya said and moved to the bathroom closing the door with a loud thud.

She comes out of the bathroom after taking a bath, her phone rings and it was a call for Aniket. She disconnects it and leaves for University

Seattle, U.S.A

Aniket was calling Nitya many times but she wasn't answering his calls but rather avoiding them. He desperately wanted to speak to her so he booked his flight ticket to New York and headed toward the exit. Ryan asked "kidhar jaati tum?"

Aniket turns to him and said "it's kidhar jaate ho tum"

Karan eyed him and said "Aniket.. Tabiyat abhi thik nahi hai tumhari"

"Janta hun par mujhe Nitya ko manana hai bahut naraz hoke nikli hai" he replies.

"Haan toh phone karle usko abhi jaana thik nahi hoga.. Tabiyat aur kharab ho gayi toh?" Karan asked in concern.

He smiles lightly and replies "meri tabiyat ka ilaj wahi hai Karan.. I will be back by night aur haan mera attendance laga dena warna university waale dada ko call kar denge! Unhe pareshan nahi karna chahta hun main kaise bhi"

Karan agrees and insists "main aau tumhare saath?"

"Nahi.." he refuses and leaves for the airport.

NewYork, U.S.A

Aniket reached Nitya's flat, he rings the doorbell but none opened it. He looks at the time on his watch and it was 3 pm. He sighed deeply and assumed "university mein hi hogi wahi jaata hun"

He leaves and walks toward her university. He stands at the entrance and the staff stops him. He asked" ID?"

"My friend Nitya is inside," he said.

"Please wait outside," the person said and Aniket sits on the bench which was placed on the pathway of the university garden.

About after an hour, Nitya comes out of the university with Tina. Tina saw Aniket sitting and was shocked "Nitya.. See..."

Nitya was busy looking into her papers. "Kya dekhna hai?" she asked.

"Aniket.. Hai waha pe" Tina said.

Chupke Chupke (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें