Chapter 55: Their Night

Aniket locked the door, Nitya was still laughing at what happened.

"Badi hasi aa rahi hai" he commented. Nitya just shrugged her shoulders.

Aniket looked around the complete room to ensure that there was no further prank played by Manvi. When he was satisfied he sighed.

For the first time after the wedding he properly looked at Nitya, who was dressed in a cream color transparent embroidery netted saree teamed with embroidery work wide neck blouse. She had changed into this after getting into the room. Her jewelry, vermilion and nuptial necklace were cherry on cake. One look at her steamy appearance and Aniket was lost in her. Aniket walked up to Nitya who was standing by the window. He tried to hug her but she jerked his hand, leaving him surprised.

"Hato tum! Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni" Nitya complained.

"Arey lekin kyun? Nitya tum ab bhi naraz ho? Mujhe laga tumne mujhe maaf kar diya" he said innocently.

"Huh!! Bed ke neeche manvi hai tumhe pata nahi chala" She asked.

Aniket smiled lightly and said "paata tha mujhe"

"Achha? Toh phir... Sab kya tha"

"Agar main aisa nahi karta toh bhabhi yahan se jaldi se kaise jaati?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

Nitya still wasn't satisfied and turned to the other side. Aniket came near her and placed his hand on her shoulder. He made her turn towards him.

"Nitya jab ek pati apni patni se pure 7 mahine baad milta hai na toh us se aise mazak nahi karte" he said smilingly , as by now he knew that Nitya was faking her anger..

"Toh kya karte hain?" Asked Nitya looking into his eyes.

He placed his hand on her cheek and Nitya closed her eyes. Aniket lightly slid away the strand of her hair. He slowly moved his hand on hers and tangled his fingers with that of hers. He then pinned her to the wall and whispered in her ears in a husky voice " Bas mohabbat mukammal karte hain"

 He then pinned her to the wall and whispered in her ears in a husky voice " Bas mohabbat mukammal karte hain"

He softly placed his lips on that of hers and softly kissed her. She melted with that caress of his lips.

Kaise bataaye, kaise jataaye

Subah tak tujhme jeena chahein

Bheege labon ki, geeli hansi ko

Peene ka mausam hai peena chahein

He started exploring her mouth wildly, ravishing it. He kissed her wildly, she was on fire with those warm kisses.

Ik baat kahoon kya ijazat hai

Tere ishq ki mujhko aadat hai

Ik baat kahoon kya ijazat hai

Tere ishq ki mujhko.